• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

President Donald Trump's Legacy

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Not really because according to the graphs below show that 70% aren't saying that their work income isn't keeping up with inflation, 61% find that the economy is struggling and 56% find it uncertain, 65% find the US economy bad and 43% find the job market bad. 45% think and affirm that Biden's actions are increasing inflation. Creepy Joe has an approval rating of only 40% and the Biden approval rating on economy is just 34% those numbers say more than enough. They show that an overwhelming majority of Americans dislike Creepy Joe see the chart below and the link showing of how unpopular is Joe Biden.
The charts you reference are opinion polls while I was using data. That said, Biden has a communication problem. He has an economy that is working well, but the message isn’t getting out effectively. The slow growth in wages has pre-dated Biden and Trump (some say it goes back 1979).

You are forgetting Biden’s numbers correlate fairly well with Trump’s. Trump was equally disliked at the same point. You can find that chart at fivethirtyeight as well.

As of right now (946 days into their Presidencies): Biden 41.5%; Trump 40.9%. Essentially the same number.

Last edited:

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
230824220158-donald-trump-mugsho.jpg

Presidential mugshot. We live in interesting times.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
A cornered animal is dangerous.
No telling what ahole Trump's mafia and far-right heavily armed cronies may try.

gmase

A Republican rep wants to defund any prosecutions of presidential candidates prior to the 2024 election. The party of Law and Order seems to be disconnecting from doling out justice.

How would this impact their prosecutions of Biden?

If Trump is so innocent, why are they trying to stop the prosecutions? It seems like they know he is guilty and just want to provide cover. They seem to have forgotten that OJ was acquitted.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...efund-trump-prosecutions-until-2024-election/

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Fourteenth Amendment Equal Protection and Other Rights:

Section 3 Disqualification from Holding Office:

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

https://constitution.congress.gov/browse/amendment-14/section-3/

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Considering Biden actually got soldiers out of an idiotic "forever war" we were engaged in, he's probably done more actual good, despite himself, for any of them than any president in our lifetimes. That's not saying much, but at least that's not using them as a prop while willing sending them to die for stupid reasons.

gmase

The same Trump who accused Gold Star families of giving him COVID? The same Trump who said “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” The same Trump who said “Look, I don’t want any wounded guys in the parade.”

I’d suggest Biden wanted to stop any additional families from being Gold Star ones. The US needed to get out of Afghanistan. (Trump could have done it too.) A less chaotic withdrawal would have been preferable, but the US appeared to be stunned with how quickly things collapsed. It was a failure of the intelligence community.

Biden did something. Trump did nothing.

georges

Staff member
View attachment 1081854

But @georges, just because you dOn'T LiEk iT doesn't make it any less true!
Not really , since Judge swiftly dismisses lawsuit against Trump, rules plaintiffs have no standing and also you seem to have forgotten about the fiasco from Operation Fast and Furious which happened under Eric Holder does this make this Obama Era goon someone honest and trustworthy? Despite Holder was cleared in september 2012, the report, published on Wednesday, recommended disciplinary action against 14 officials, including the head of the justice department's criminal division, Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer an Obama administration appointee. Sorry unlike you I don't trust Obama era appointed officials.

gmase

It was dismissed for lack of standing. The merits were not considered.
https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story...-against-trump-on-florida-ballot/70726059007/

It is far from over ...
"The New Hampshire attorney general's office said this week it is "carefully reviewing the legal issues" presented by the amendment and Trump's 2024 campaign for the Republican nomination."

Sorry unlike you I don't trust Obama era appointed officials.
The judge who decided the case above was appointed by .... Obama!

Last edited:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Trump is a troll
A Jabba the Hutt of privilege
And worse, he is that most unforgivable of all things to the British: a bully.
He punches downwards – which a gentleman should, would, could never do – and every blow he aims is below the belt.
He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless – and he kicks them when they are down.
So the fact that a significant minority – perhaps a third – of Americans look at what he does, listen to what he says, and then think ‘Yeah, he seems like my kind of guy’ is a matter of some confusion and no little distress to British people, given that: Americans are supposed to be nicer than us, and mostly are, AND you don’t need a particularly keen eye for detail to spot a few flaws in the man.

He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit.
His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum.
God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too.
But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid.

He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart.
In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make a Trump.
And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish:
‘My God… what… have… I… created?' If being a twat was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set.

Bravo. 👏

Reactions: sj1