• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guide to the ID Section - Read Before Posting!

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Thanks. Could it be part of the posting limits for new accounts? ...
Maybe, I don't know. Petra is probably the only one who knows for sure.

We've been using Xenforo for several months now, but we're still discovering issues, and still learning.

Some things I'd like to see:
  1. Allow WEBP images as attachments
  2. Be able to put watched threads into different folders (categories)
  3. Be able to insert a "Horizontal line"
I sent the staff a link for a plugin about the "folders", but never heard back. We could do #2 and #3 under vBulletin, but I'm not sure about the first one.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Thanks. Could it be part of the posting limits for new accounts? Anyway somehow I was able to drag and drop and it appeared in the text box, but I tried posting it with no text or thread marker and when it refreshed it disappeared and I am unable to replicate it. Some way to upload or drag and drop through the "Insert Image" (Ctrl+P) button would be nice

Get up to 5 posts and if it doesn't pop up then, give me a shout.

Connor Macleod

Some things I'd like to see:
  1. Allow WEBP images as attachments
  2. Be able to put watched threads into different folders (categories)
  3. Be able to insert a "Horizontal line"
I sent the staff a link for a plugin about the "folders", but never heard back. We could do #2 and #3 under vBulletin, but I'm not sure about the first one.
The recent update solved #3.

Aside from that, I've only noticed some cosmetic changes.

jousterde1

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Hello. I made two requests yesterday but they haven't appeared yet. Is there a way to know if they were rejected for some reason? (I think I used hot links in one of them instead of attaching pictures), Or should I just wait a few more days? Thank you.

The ID/Name the Babe section has been created so that you, the board members, can help one another identify the babe in unlabeled pictures/videos that you may have on your computer, or that you run across while browsing the internet.

To make a post to get your babe ID'd, do the following:

1.) Make sure you're a registered member to the message board and you're logged in.

2.) Click the orange "+ Post New Thread" button, which is located on the upper left hand side of the forum.

3.) To post an image you can do this in one of two ways:

• Use the attach picture icon (
    attach.gif
    ) to attach 1-3 images.
  • Host pictures on an image hosting site by using the insert icon (
    insert_icon.JPG
    ). Please note if you choose this option you MUST use a site meant for hosting images, not link directly from someone else's site (i.e. hotlinking).

For more info on using hosting sites plus a list of sites that allow adult content, click here.

4.) All attached images must be verified on the board by moderators. The moderators do their best to approve attachments ASAP, but they have lives too! So please BE PATIENT!

5.) Sometimes people don't know who the babe is, or if the board is busy, your thread will get quickly buried. Please be courteous and keep your thread bumping to a minimum. If you excessively "bump" your thread, this could lead to consequences from a warning to a ban of your account.

Good luck with getting your babe identified! If you have any questions, please consult the Official Board Rules or PM a moderator for help!

Petra
I dont see the paperclip button, images have to be hosted now to be used on this forum? I have no way to host an image is there any other way to paste it here?

DondleyFoo

There are contests on this board?
Hi,
I posted a request, attached an image and submitted it. The post went live without the image. Did I do something wrong?

Connor Macleod

Hi,
I posted a request, attached an image and submitted it. The post went live without the image. Did I do something wrong?
I just looked at your ID request and there is no image attached.

So, was it a JPG, or WEBP image?

For some reason (which makes no sense to me), the people who created Xenforo did not include the ability to host WEBP images, so if it is WEBP, you will need to convert it to JPG, and the link below will convert the image. It is pretty easy to figure out.

https://ezgif.com/webp-to-jpg

If it was not WEBP, walk me thru how you tried to attach.

DondleyFoo

There are contests on this board?
I just looked at your ID request and there is no image attached.

So, was it a JPG, or WEBP image?

For some reason (which makes no sense to me), the people who created Xenforo did not include the ability to host WEBP images, so if it is WEBP, you will need to convert it to JPG, and the link below will convert the image. It is pretty easy to figure out.

https://ezgif.com/webp-to-jpg

If it was not WEBP, walk me thru how you tried to attach.
Hi!

It's a PNG file.

I clicked attach and chose the file and then a little box came up with the attachment in and when I hit post it didn't work.

yada46

All your base are belong to Freeones
I'm trying to post a gif but it's not working. Tried a couple different devices. Same problem. Does it have to be from a hosted link?

Attach files option also does not work.

Connor Macleod

I'm trying to post a gif but it's not working. Tried a couple different devices. Same problem. Does it have to be from a hosted link?

Attach files option also does not work.
If you're doing everything right, I'm assuming it's a different type of image, not a GIF, but a WEBP.

When you look at the filename, is the name something like, PICTURE.WEBP?

If so, it won't work. For some dumbass reason, the designers of Xenforo did not include the ability to host WEBP images/gifs. In fact, most picture hosts don't have that ability. FreeImage is the only one that I know of that does.

You will have to convert the image from WEBP to GIF. Try the site below. Click the box WebP to Gif and follow the prompts. Then download the GIF and try again.

https://ezgif.com/webp-to-gif

Adeebo

Yes, these words change as I post more!
Hi my thread keeps getting taken down and I don't know why?

I posted a Twitter link to the tweet with the pics and that's all.

Timo38

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!
Hi, please can someone help. When I use 'insert image' and paste my link to the photos hosted on pixhost.to, I just get the message 'Image cannot be loaded from the passed link'. How else do I post images here? Thank you.