• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guide to the ID Section - Read Before Posting!

m3402050

In love with my hand.
Hello. I made two requests yesterday but they haven't appeared yet. Is there a way to know if they were rejected for some reason? (I think I used hot links in one of them instead of attaching pictures), Or should I just wait a few more days? Thank you.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Hi,

I'm new here,

why cant i post a thread in Identify/ Name the Babe section ?

Please help

If you check the first post of this thread, you'll see that you need your posts to be approved by a moderator before they are seen. Once you hit 5 posts, that restriction goes away. :)

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Lately, I've noticed some members posting generic threads in the ID section;

• Name some good dancers from Party Harcore.
  • Name your favorite blondes.
  • etc.

FYI: Threads like the ones I listed should be posted in either the Niche, or Talk section. The name of this section is IDENTIFY/NAME THE BABE. That title is very self explanatory, so any threads that are not an actual ID request will be deleted without notice.

Last edited:

Fireflare040

Closed Account
When you post a reply, "click Attach Files" (just below the box where you type your reply).

I don't see it?? (Not a big deal for me personally)
All I see is "post reply" and "preview". There is a clip link? But that just copies the link.
Should it also be there when starting a new thread??

Connor Macleod

I don't see it?? (Not a big deal for me personally)
All I see is "post reply" and "preview". There is a clip link? But that just copies the link.
Should it also be there when starting a new thread??
Post reply is on the right, look to the left.

fireman1669

I don't think the G-spot exists!
This may be a dumb question but is there anywhere that has listed what types of files are accepted to attach to posts and what the min & max size can be? I have some gifs that I am trying to ID but I can't find anything on what an acceptable size would be if that makes sense.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
This may be a dumb question but is there anywhere that has listed what types of files are accepted to attach to posts and what the min & max size can be? I have some gifs that I am trying to ID but I can't find anything on what an acceptable size would be if that makes sense.
All .jpg and .jpeg photos are accepted as are .png and bitmap pictures. As for sizes, the old board used to take pictures up to for example 1000 pixels x 1600 pixels but up to 476 KB. The new board can use any amount of pixels. For example, you can put up a picture of 2000 pixels x 4000 pixels but it has to be less than 1.00 MB. If you have a picture with the right amount of pixels, therefore just put it in Microsoft Paint and save it. It would reduce the over 1.00 MB picture to something more compact, to let's say to 823 KB which would be acceptable for the new board.

Last edited:

Connor Macleod

Where is the option to click "Attach Files" when creating a new thread? Every option seems to require a URL when I just want to upload a photo.
Directly below the text box on the left.

Screenshot.png

Last edited:

Connor Macleod

My post reply button is orange, preview is blue. Background is white. I'm looking where the Attach Files and Insert quotes button are for you and for me they're simply missing
The reason your buttons/background are much lighter is because you have the default "theme" turned on. I don't like it, so I use the darker theme, Deep Seas.

As for the rest, I will pass it along to the admins and they will look into it.

Dickhugs

In love with my hand.
The reason your buttons/background are much lighter is because you have the default "theme" turned on. I don't like it, so I use the darker theme, Deep Seas.

As for the rest, I will pass it along to the admins and they will look into it.
Thanks. Could it be part of the posting limits for new accounts? Anyway somehow I was able to drag and drop and it appeared in the text box, but I tried posting it with no text or thread marker and when it refreshed it disappeared and I am unable to replicate it. Some way to upload or drag and drop through the "Insert Image" (Ctrl+P) button would be nice