• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Amedee Vause

ban-one

Works for panties
Re: Tight Top TitJob - Sexy CFNM TitJob, HandJob & BlowJob with a Hands Free TitJob Finish!

TJ _banner.jpg

Hey Darlings! The New TitJob Show is here! I wear only minimal makeup so you can see my Pretty Face Better and I also found this really tight Deep Cleavage Top that is Perfect for TitJob Action! So do enjoy this CFNM TitJob with additional DeepThroat BlowJob and HandJob action, ending in a Spectacular Hands Free Titty-Creampie!

Resolution: 1280x720 HD
Framerate: 60fps
Length: 12:32min

You can buy the clip in my store, here!
http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/21901953
You can also take a look at an 27 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!
The preview can also be watched here on my Twitter Profile!

TGHTTJ_1.gif
TGHTTJ_2.gif

TGHTTJ_3.gif
TGHTTJ_4.gif

TGHTTJ_5.gif
TGHTTJ_6.gif

Wish I was there :rubbel:

AmedeeVause

Official Checked Star Member
Angelic Tits HandJob - Beautiful Boobs HandJob with TitPlay, Bouncing and a Ruined Orgasm!

NEW_HJ_banner.gif

Check out this HandJob Show, darlings! The Atmosphere is Milky White and I use My Hands, and My Big Boobies to Ruin his Orgasm! Lots of Bouncing, UnderBoob HandJob and TitPlay in this one!

My soft, big tits simply make his cock hard in seconds! I like to feel his hands on my skin, pinching my nipples and groping them, it's so sexy! I'm wearing a white, almost transparent blouse, you can at least guess their form through the fabric and see those hard nipples for yourself. While he's busy discovering my tits I play with his cock and my pussy gets wet as I feel his cock harder and harder in my hand. He's wet too, on the tip, his pre-cum comes very early, almost in the beginning of the vid, so I realized how horny he is and that I have to be careful, I don't want him to cum too fast and miss all the fun! While I'm rubbing it I include my tits in the show, pressing his cock against one of them, or placing it underneath and rubbing it in a way that makes my boob bounce. A true entertainment for his eyes and, of course, for yours! I edge him a lot, playing with his orgasm and stopping when I feel that he's just about to cum. I wanted to make a nice, ruined orgasm just between my boobs. There are not many men that like it ruined, I guess my man is quite distinct. I played so much with his orgasm that, at some point he was breathing so heavily, hyperventilating and I knew I have to pay a lot of attention, I wanted him to cum exactly when I decide it. And so it was, I ruined his orgasm, stopping in the right moment (there is a slow-motion replay of this beauty) and just letting the cum squirt out of his big, nice cock!

Length: 11:38min

http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/21902517
You can also take a look at an 14 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!

ANGTHJ_1.gif
ANGTHJ_2.gif

ANGTHJ_3.gif
ANGTHJ_4.gif

ANGTHJ_5.gif
ANGTHJ_6.gif

AmedeeVause

Needy Patient Naughty Psychologist - Buxom Girl gets Mouth-Fucked and Cum-Splashed by Psychologist!

NPNP_cover_front.jpg

The dirty old Psychologist tries to put her in a trance in order to have some fun with her, but... she's only pretending to be in a trance and she's actually enjoying it! She loves being Mouth-Fucked while rubbing her wet cunt and really wants him to fuck her silly! The cumshot is HUGE, by the way, a really big load on her Bulging Cleavage!

It's true, I'm an unsatisfied woman, and I simply crave satisfaction Like one craves cold, fresh water during a hot day. Maybe that's why I seek it so intensely, that I surprisingly found it in places people wouldn't imagine it's possible. In a psychologist's private office, for example. Yes, I know, it sounds shocking for most people. It could be, it depends... My psychologist is a slim, sexy man in his 30s, long hair, and, apparently a big cock. I told him about my husband, a disappointment for someone who enjoys sex as much as I do. He immediately bit my bait, asking details about my sexual life. Then, he decided to put me into trance, to relax and forget about all worries, he said. I don't know, but his words had no effect on me, I was just keeping my eyes closed and pretending to follow his instructions, while getting hornier and hornier. When he said I should just do what crosses my mind in that moment, I touched my boobs and lifted my skirt a bit, enough for him to see my little bush, because I wasn't bothering with panties. I already knew what came next. And I was right. He bit my bait once again and got close, unzipping his tight jeans to slowly slide his big cock into my mouth! He was under the impression that his trance is working. I sucked it for a while, until I realized that he maybe does it to other hot female patients to. Aaand I got jealous, I "woke up" and started to confront him about it, telling him how horrible is to do such things to people while you're supposed to help them, got him a bit scared and then told him that it's no problem for me and we can go on! I sucked his immense cock and deepthroated it to thew balls, while rubbing my pussy. That's how I had my first orgasm (in months)! I just love to moan while having a cock in my mouth! Then he fucked the hell out of me, making my pussy drip juices and getting tighter around his dick down there. I even blackmailed the sexy psychologist a bit: I told him that he has to make me cum. If he wants me to keep my mouth shut... That had quite an effect on him, noted. He honored his promise, making me experiment a double orgasm while he was pumping heroically. Finally, I rubbed it over my boobies and got rewarded with a huge load of cum all over my shirt and Boobs! I think I'll blackmail him to continue this, it felt simply amazing!

Resolution: 1920x1080 HD
Framerate: 30fps
Length: 21:50min

http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/21946901
You can also take a look at an 36 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!

NPNP_1.gif
NPNP_2.gif

NPNP_3.gif
NPNP_6.gif

NPNP_8.gif
NPNP_9.gif

AmedeeVause

Risky Office DeepThroat - Office Outfit DeepThroat BlowJob & HandJob with a Cleavage Cumshot!

NEW_BJ_banner2.gif

Office themed BlowJob Show for you darlings! I'm sporting a very tight shirt with a Generous Push-Up Cleavage while I take care of my co-worker! A really hot POV DeepThroat BlowJob & HandJob show with an Excellent Cleavage Cumshot!

The manager has no idea that we're together and we surely don't want him to find out, as the company policy states clearly that sexual relationships between coworkers are strictly forbidden. We delayed a bit our schedule on purpose, because you see, we're naughty and made so that we are the last ones to leave. Why? Because we sexted all afternoon, got super heated and we don't have enough patience to get home. And because it is sexy as hell to suck him off and deepthroat his cock where we work all day, and nobody has any idea about our business together. It happens more rarely than you'd imagine, we have to keep it hot and secret. I'm still on my chair, in my office clothes (well, maybe I've unbuttoned my shirt a bit), I get close to him, to touch the boner that my sexy glances, cleavage and sexting caused. It's almost hard, so I take him easy into the journey of the Wet Mouth and Deep Throat! Now his dick's harder, I feel it in my hand, so I squeeze it tighter. Now it's time to put it in the mouth and let the tongue do the wonders. I kneel in front of him, and wrap my thirsty mouth around it, I wanted this, I craved for this as much as he did. I suck it for a while, then I wink, the sure signal it's time for more complex things. I deepthroat it over and over, without gagging and getting tired, surprising him and myself with how much cock I can actually take. After such a prolonged session of deepthroat the cock is lubricated enough for more hand-play, touching the tip with my fingers, and making him cum, because I've kept him on the edge for a while now. He came over my cleavage, wetting my shirt and soaking the bra. I don't regret a thing!

Length: 14:24min

http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/21950963
You can also take a look at an 21 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!

RSKODT_1.gif
RSKODT_2.gif

RSKODT_3.gif
RSKODT_4.gif

RSKODT_5.gif
RSKODT_6.gif

AmedeeVause

Sis Finally Got Her Way - Taboo Buxom Sister HandJob, BlowJob & Reverse Cowgirl Fucking!

SISGOT1_cover_front.jpg

Time for the New Taboo Show! Watch this Lusty Sister seduce her brother into a DeepThroat BlowJob followed by intense Reverse CowGirl Riding with Multiple Orgasms and a Beautiful Ass-Job Cumshot!

I developed a weird affection for my brother, I know it sound out of place, and I wouldn't tell this to any of my girl friends like never-ever, but unfortunately that's the truth. We grew up together and we were first two cute young fellows, then handsome adolescents, then beautiful adults. He has a well-built body, attractive kind and I attract all the looks with my permanently present deep cleavage and bouncy ass! I remember that I was imagining he must be packing (he often wears nothing but boxer shots around the house), imagining how his shaft might look like and, immediately after I used to masturbate! I've developed quite a jealousy towards his girlfriends, and sometimes I brought guys home, secretly hoping that he'll be annoyed and will act protective towards me. He had, and by that he just confirmed and reconfirmed to me that I was beautiful, attractive and my presence can't be just ignored. A lot of fantasies, sexual ones, roamed around my mind, and I just kept creating more and more, being only half-satisfied by them. I just thought that it is impossible, he's my brother and if I try something it would get awkward fast, never giving me the chance to re-conciliate, to repair things. And our brother-sister relationship will be ruined. Weeeell, nope! Apparently a man is a man eventually, and will act accordingly. I wanted to drop in at an inappropriate time, like now, when he's touching himself. I'll wear a blouse with a deep cleavage to emphasize one of my best features, and I'll pair it casually with sexy bikini panties, from a swimsuit. I've even got a tan, so it's just perfect. I went there, by his bed and became insatiably horny immediately! He was lying in bed, under some covers, very thin ones, so thing that I've noticed his penis at once. It was up just a little bit, and he was trying to cover that, ashamed. I was pursuing it. I teased him, joked with him, got closer and closer and took the liberty to touch him. Well, the boner actually... Because we were already talking about a massive boner, the effect of my boobs on him. My poor brother! He was just laying there, helpless, begging me to stop, telling me how wrong it is, in fact. I didn't care, and later I realized that neither did he, if he didn't actually do a thing to stop it. He secretly hoped for it to happen, and liked my thirsty mouth sucking his cock and deep-throating it, but he was so afraid to admit this! His cock was rock hard, and after I took it down my throat until I almost chocked on it I wanted so bad to ride it, to ride it until I scream in pleasure! He again, opposed, saying that sex's the limit, but I got my tricks, don't worry! He wanted though to see my pussy, and from that to wildly riding it and whirling my ass up and down, is not a long way to go. I kept my pussy tightly wrapped around his junk, so I could freely move my ass faster and faster until I cum. And, gosh, I did came, in fact three times! Things got hotter and hotter and he pulled it out at the very last moment, while on the edge, so I rubbed by butthole and butcheeks against his cock, making him squeeze*all his cum up in the air! It beautifully landed on my reddish-slapped ass, so I finally got what I deserved!

Length: 22:08min

http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/21978885
You can also take a look at an 39 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!

SISGOTWAY_2.gif
SISGOTWAY_3.gif

SISGOTWAY_4.gif
SISGOTWAY_6.gif

SISGOTWAY_7.gif
SISGOTWAY_8.gif

AmedeeVause

Sexy Tits HandJob - Big Natural Boobs, POV HandJob & a little bit of BlowJob!

NEW_HJ_banner.gif

Cum watch this sexy POV HandJob show with a little bit of added BlowJob and even DeepThroat! And don't miss the Explosive Cumshot, right Between my Big Boobies, also Replayed in Slow-Motion!

I'm bouncing my huge titties as I elegantly rub his cock with my hand. I smile, the situation excites me, he's becoming harder and harder in my hand, I can feel it, and I know it's simply the effect my tits have over him. I'm wearing a dotted blouse that props my tits up a bit, enough for them to pour out of my cleavage. He's moaning, heavy breathing and from time to time asks me to stop or to take it easy, neither him nor I want him to cum too soon. After a good, long rub I just get in my knees, caress his dick with my lips and put it in my wet mouth. I'm taking him into a gradual journey, first the rubbing, then sucking and licking and then, the big surprise: repeated, thirsty deepthroat that he loves so much. When he gets to his limit and I know that he won't last a second longer, I rub it between my boobs, pressing my boobs around it, to obtain a huge, sploshed cum-shot that went up in the air to completely soak my tits immediately after!

Length: 09:30min

http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/21982927
You can also take a look at an 12 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!

STTSHJ_1.gif
STTSHJ_2.gif

STTSHJ_3.gif
STTSHJ_4.gif

AmedeeVause

Sex Addict Cousin - His Cousin Can't Help Herself! She HAS to give Him A BlowJob and TitJob!

SACOUSIN_cover_front.jpg

His Nympho Cousin just can't help touching his Erect Cock! She rubs it vigorously while also rubbing her wet Clit, Sucks it, DeepThroats it and finally makes it cum between her Big Boobies after a short and Spectacular TitJob!

I'm a sex addict, but my religious mother insists that there's sin in me, I'm possessed by the devil and that I must repent! She heard everything about my boyfriend, she forbid me to see him from now on and she "solved" the situation making me stay at her sister's for a week, with my cousin, claiming that they are a very serious family and they'll have a good influence over my "erratic" behavior. My mother is kind of right, in her craziness, I just can't help my urges! Other girls act more indifferently about sexual matters, but not me! I'm ashamed to admit that if I see a hard cock, there's no return from that, I must touch it, put in my mouth, make it cum all over me, I love it so much! I had to tell my cousin what's up, it seemed suspicious even for him that I'm grounded at their house, with him and his family. He's my cousin, but a male too, so when he heard, in detail, about my insatiable lust, about my endless hornyness he got a boner! He tried to cover it, but he's got a massive cock, and my attentive eyes picked that up immediately. He did not even had time to exit the room, I was already feeling his boner through the fabric of his cargo pants. I did not care that he's my cousin, my mother nagged me so much about what's saint, untouchable, taboo that she made me think otherwise and I do not care at all about these things. I wanted to see it so bad, I took it out, even with him protesting and then right in my drooling mouth. I sucked him for a while, living my dream and being naughty-proud that my mother thinks she'll reeducate me by making me stay with my cousin... He got scared, we're related and these things should not happen between related people. We decided to masturbate together instead. We did it, for a while, I came and I wanted that cock again in my mouth. I'm a virgin, because crazy Mommy checks it monthly at the gynecologist, but I'm a creative person! After sucking and deepthroating I rubbed his cock under my tit, bouncing it on the top of his cock and put it in between. We were so horny, he told me to take it easy, but I guess I was pressing my big boobies too tight around his cock, and I made him cum unexpectedly! It has a huge cum-shot, soaked my boobs and there was enough cum on the cock at the end, perfect to lick and feel his taste in my mouth once again!

Length: 18:06min

http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/22010251
You can also take a look at an 35 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!

SACOUS_2.gif
SACOUS_4.gif

SACOUS_5.gif
SACOUS_6.gif

SACOUS_7.gif
SACOUS_8.gif

AmedeeVause

Lascivious BlowJob - CFNM BlowJob, HandJob & Cum in Cleavage!

NEW_BJ_banner2.gif

A beautiful POV, CFNM BlowJob show with lots of Sloppy Moments, DeepThroat and HandJob action! And be sure to catch the slow motion Cleavage Cumshot!

He's got his cock up and I want to suck it badly! I'll wrap my lips around it, tickling his tip inside my mouth with my tongue. He's inpatient, gets harder and hared, so hard it's difficult for me sometimes to deepthroat it. But I'm a good girl, I deepthroat that massive cock to the balls again and again, making him moan and gasp from pleasure. I always maintain eye contact, I like to read in the way he looks at me that he likes and adores what I'm doing for him, I seek confirmation and I get it every time. I know how to play with him, torment him, make his lust go sky-high. Then I'll reward him, offering what he needs and likes drop by drop, tease him with my boobs and from time to time a surprise deepthroat, because why not? I take him to the edge of cumming, using only my magical mouth and fingers, bringing him to the point I want him to be. Then he cums in my cleavage, a white, sticky cumshot which I needed badly!

Length: 11:50min

http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/22013797
You can also take a look at an 20 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!

LASCBJ_1.gif
LASCBJ_2.gif

LASCBJ_3.gif
LASCBJ_5.gif

LASCBJ_6.gif
LASCBJ_7.gif

AmedeeVause

Discover Me From Top To Bottom - POV HandJob while Masturbating Myself and Big Boobs Play!

NEW_HJ_banner.gif

Cum watch me Rub My Wet Pussy while I jerk his Hard Cock! That's right, this is a classic HandJob show with lots of Big Boob Action but also with some Female Masturbation and Orgasm added to the mix!

I chose to wear a pink top, my tits look astounding in it. Well, you'll see the big boobies from the side first. I'm playful today, you're going to like that a lot. I don't postpone the surprise too long, you'll see both My Titties with their hard nipples quite soon and they're going to magnetize your attention. His cock is wet, self-lubricated, because guess what? You're not the only one who can't resist to such beauties! It is hard too, I feel it with my hand and it's like stone. I know that's because of me, and my pussy noticed, so she got wet. I tease him with my boobs, rubbing his cock against them or right under them, to make them bounce (that's gonna give you some eye-gasms) and to offer him an unforgettable sight. I wanna rub it, I wanna be his good girl, but my pussy's dripping now, I can feel how wet my vagina got and there are little white drops of sweet pussy juices in my panties. I'm torn between my lust and his pleasure. I rub it, in that way he likes so much, but I also start touching my pussy, I got so horny I literally can't help myself. As rub his and I rub mine it's noticeable that he likes my naughtiness, even encourages it. He gets harder as I moan in pleasure, pressing on my clit. He kept encouraging me to touch myself until I came, and I came so hard that my nipples went full erect and I wrapped my hand so tight around his cock that I was afraid of hurting him. He liked that too. It was his turn to cum, and I wanted it to be spectacular. A perfect orgasm. And so it was, like in stories, with his white cum sploshed all over me: boobs, belly and, as I wanted, pussy.

Length: 10:10min

http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/22075527
You can also take a look at an 20 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!

DISCTTB_1.gif
DISCTTB_2.gif

DISCTTB_4.gif
DISCTTB_5.gif

AmedeeVause

Suck and Facial - Sensual, POV DeepThroat BlowJob, HandJob & Slow Motion Facial!

NEW_BJ_banner2.gif

Wanna see me with a Face Full of Cum? Watch this intense, CFNM, DeepThroat BlowJob & HandJob with lots of Tit-Play and a messy, Slow-Motion Facial in the end!

Pleasing him pleases me sometimes maybe even more than him. It's that simple. When we're away from each-other I sometimes put my finger in my mouth and suck it for a few seconds, imagining my lips wrapped around his big, mighty cock. My finger is nothing compared to that, and I crave it so much! So, the first thing I do when I get home and he welcomes me with such a beautiful erection is get onto my knees and touch it, feel it's hardness, the fragile skin of the tip, wetting and waiting to be touched. I press my fingers around it, gently caressing it, I make him aware of my deep cleavage and it's finally in my mouth! I'm horny and I'm not shy to share that, so he, and all of you, will hear my moans, while his cock is inside my mouth. What can be hotter for a man to hear while he has his dick skillfully sucked? I suck him like a good girl, slow and looking him in the eye, smiling while I rub it, and surprising him with deepthroat, once in a while, to spice things up. I play with my boobs around his cock so much I brought him right on the edge, we stopped, but he grew hornier and hornier, so I edged his orgasm, playing with it with some characteristic humor of mine, stopping right when precum was visible. All of this for what, you'd be tempted to ask. Well, it was totally worth it, for him and for me! He came on my face, quite a lot I'd say, jets of warm, milky cum that started flowing down my face. It was like a gift for me, a gift I caused, a gift he dedicated to me. It's also shown in slow-motion, guys, so don't miss my Cum-Face!

Length: 12:08min

http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/22078889
You can also take a look at an 22 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!

SUAFAC_1.gif
SUAFAC_2.gif

SUAFAC_3.gif
SUAFAC_4.gif

SUAFAC_5.gif
SUAFAC_6.gif