• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Amedee Vause

Re: Quick Hot BlowJob - DeepThroat BlowJob, HandJob and Ruined Orgasm!

Love this One Amedee :iloveyou:

QHBJ_5.gif

AmedeeVause

Official Checked Star Member
Arm Candy Girlfriend - POV BlowJob, HandJob, TitJob & a Titty Creampie!

NEW_BJ_banner2.gif

Don't miss this POV masterpiece, darlings! It's got HandJob action, DeepThroat BlowJob with Hardcore Throat Fucking and of course, a TitJob with a Hands Free Titty Creampie Ending! And also my Pretty Face, Eye Glasses and my very own, natural hair braided in tow short Pig Tails!

I may be looking a bit nerdy, but I'm the hot-nerdy type! The kind of girl that attracts all the attention when on the street, she's exuding sexuality, she's pure and obscene, her hot mind is pure lust. I'm jerking him off, wearing a very loose pink blouse which allows me to tease him with my boobs and play with the nipples anytime I desire... and a very short skirt. My hair's braided and I wear glasses. In no time he's already in my mouth pumping impatiently to get down there, in my throat! I don't leave him waiting the DeepThroat for long, I even let him throat-fuck me while he pulls my braided tails. The goodies list doesn't stop here, though, I give him an unforgettable TitJob next! I just have to adjust my blouse and he's there, in his soft favorite spot while I keep his cock tight there as I rub it with my big peachy boobs. Then I suck it a bit more, playing constantly with my boobs and tempting him, I rub it fast enough to get him on the edge but I stop every time, because I got something really special prepared for him this time: he'll come between my boobs during the TitJob. I rub his dick with my tits as fast as I can and I get rewarded with a nice, huge Cum-Shot, replayed in slow-motion, I just liked it so much!

Resolution: 1280x720 HD
Framerate: 60fps
Length: 12:31min

You can buy the clip in my store, here!
http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/21845653
You can also take a look at an 22 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!
The preview can also be watched here on my Twitter Profile!

ACGF_1.gif
ACGF_2.gif

ACGF_4.gif
ACGF_7.gif

ACGF_7.gif
ACGF_8.gif

AmedeeVause

Between My Boobs - Cut T-Shirt TitJob, HandJob & BlowJob with a Hands-Free Ending!

TJ _banner.jpg

Hey darlings! Time for another TitJob! I use a side camera angle for the beginning and I sport a very sexy Cut T-Shirt perfect for inserting his cock between my Big Boobies! There's HandJob, and BlowJob action also, with lots of Throat Fucking and the usual TitJob Cumshot!

He's lucky again to reach his favorite spot in the whole world: the cushy, soft spot in between my Big Boobs. He likes it so much, my tits are big enough to practically hug his cock and keep it there, not letting it escape for one second during the TitJob. I begin by smiling and making him even hornier, rubbing his shaft rapidly and switching hands for a better mobility. I'm wearing a special blouse for him, paired with a beach pareo skirt and I think I'm just sexy as hell, as I feel his cock hardening in my hand! I don't wait for a special invitation to put my mouth around it, I want it so much, I caress it with my tongue before taking it deep into my Throat! He pulls my pig tails and keeps me down there, with his massive shaft in my throat and mouth-fucks me. I feel fragile and used, this combination usually wets my pussy and this time is one of those times. I suck it, tease him a bit more before giving him one of the best TitJobs, rubbing it until I get him on the very edge just to put it back in between my boobs and make that cock spit a massive load on my cut shirt and dripping off my boobs. It was so amazing!

Resolution: 1920x1080 HD
Framerate: 30fps
Length: 11:29min

http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/21850145
You can also take a look at an 25 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!

BTMBOOBS_1.gif
BTMBOOBS_2.gif

BTMBOOBS_3.gif
BTMBOOBS_4.gif

BTMBOOBS_6.gif
BTMBOOBS_7.gif

Re: Between My Boobs - Cut T-Shirt TitJob, HandJob & BlowJob with a Hands-Free Ending!

My Stiff Cock is just Purring for you Amedee ! :heart::heart::heart:

BTMBOOBS_1.gif
BTMBOOBS_2.gif

BTMBOOBS_3.gif
BTMBOOBS_4.gif

BTMBOOBS_6.gif
BTMBOOBS_7.gif

AmedeeVause

Unsatisfied Aunt Amy - Auntie Taboo Fucking, DeepThroat BlowJob and Oral Creampie!

AUNTAMY2_cover_front.jpg

Aunt Amy is back and she's quite unsatisfied... Her life is a mess and she's quite attracted with her young nephew! After a short session of Masturbation she falls asleep but nephew had been watching and is willing to comfort her! What begins as innocent cuddling quickly evolves into Hardcore Fucking, a DeepThroat BlowJob and and Oral Creampie! And also lots of Fun!

I returned home from that party with the feeling that no matter how hard I try, nobody will want me! I didn't get laid in a while now, and I'm horny as fuck. I've even tried Tinder, for a quick hook up, but I also got dumped. Am I so old and unattractive? I live with my sister and her family, yet I feel so alone! Even my sister... she's ugly and quite fat but she found a man and formed a family, has a grown son... He's not a youngster anymore, he's a man, and, even if it's shameful for me to admit that, I'm so alone that I find him hot, I imagine him hugging with those strong arms, suffocating me, touching me, I want to feel his closeness. But he's my nephew, it's completely inappropriate! I returned from the said party, masturbated with my pink vibrator and fell asleep immediately. He watched, secretly, touching his shaft and listening to my moans. I tried to be quiet but it didn't work as I planned. He came near me, in bed, as I felt asleep, and started to cuddle me. I woke up and was quite reticent at first, but I did let him cuddle me. I needed a hug, his hug! But when our bodies got close I felt that boner's tip pinching my ass. I rubbed against it and in five minuets we both got so horny that we already started to fuck. We spooned for a while, with me listening to his concerns about us getting caught. He stopped talking when he realized I'm deepthroating all that cock, multiple times in a row. God, I needed this! He fucked me so hard I came twice before making him cum in my tempting, wet Auntie mouth!

Resolution: 1920x1080 HD
Framerate: 30fps
Length: 28:13min

http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/21883881
You can also take a look at an 35 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!

UNSATAUNT_1.gif
UNSATAUNT_2.gif

UNSATAUNT_3.gif
UNSATAUNT_5.gif

UNSATAUNT_7.gif
UNSATAUNT_9.gif

Re: Unsatisfied Aunt Amy - Auntie Taboo Fucking, DeepThroat BlowJob and Oral Creampie!

I would make you So Happy Aunt Amy
Lookin Terrific in your Black Panties and Stockings Amedee :heart::heart::heart:

UNSATAUNT_1.gif
UNSATAUNT_2.gif

UNSATAUNT_3.gif
UNSATAUNT_5.gif

UNSATAUNT_7.gif
UNSATAUNT_9.gif

Re: Unsatisfied Aunt Amy - Auntie Taboo Fucking, DeepThroat BlowJob and Oral Creampie!

UNSATAUNT_7.gif

Aunt Amy just Blows me Away ! :heart::heart::heart:

UNSATAUNT_9.gif

AmedeeVause

Mouth-Fuck and Facial - POV DeepThroat BlowJob, HandJob and Facial!

NEW_BJ_banner2.gif

Presenting this very Hot DeepThroat BlowJob and Boob-Bouncing HandJob with a Facial Ending! Take a look, You won't regret it!

I just adore to please him! I like to oversee every detail, from the clothes I wear to how I look and, of course, my attitude, I want everything to be just perfect for him! I'm wearing a very sexy top, you can see my nipples through it, perfect for teasing... I also wear a short pleated skirt and red sneakers. My make-up is minimal, I wanted to looks as natural as possible. I play with his already hard cock, squeezing it and insisting on the tip until his moans clearly telling me it's time for a wetter place: my mouth! I suck it, twirling my tongue on it and pressing my lips tight around his mighty shaft. He likes that, wants more, so he puts his hand on my head and pushes down, deep into his cock making me take it all in, deep down in my throat. He then fucks my mouth and throat until my saliva drools on his cock, wetting it completely. I switch sucking with rubbing, I want him to feel all kinds of sensations and stimulation because I want to make his experience unique, that's how you keep your man bound to you, you just give him what he desires and needs. I stop several times, because I feel him on the very edge and I want to take him further, in a journey new for both of us, I push his limits numerous times, making him last longer, but becoming hornier and hornier. I finally make him cum, and it's on my face, I'll never forget those jets of hot, white cum sploshing on my cheeks!

Length: 13:01min

http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/21888093
You can also take a look at an 23 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!

MFAFAC_1.gif
MFAFAC_2.gif

MFAFAC_5.gif
MFAFAC_6.gif

MFAFAC_7.gif
MFAFAC_8.gif

Re: Mouth-Fuck and Facial - POV DeepThroat BlowJob, HandJob and Facial!

MFAFAC_1.gif

Jerk me Off Lovely Amedee :heart::heart::heart:

MFAFAC_6.gif

Re: Mouth-Fuck and Facial - POV DeepThroat BlowJob, HandJob and Facial!

Sexxxy Goddess Amedee :heart::heart::heart:
MFAFAC_2.gif

MFAFAC_7.gif
MFAFAC_8.gif

AmedeeVause

Tight Top TitJob - Sexy CFNM TitJob, HandJob & BlowJob with a Hands Free TitJob Finish!

TJ _banner.jpg

Hey Darlings! The New TitJob Show is here! I wear only minimal makeup so you can see my Pretty Face Better and I also found this really tight Deep Cleavage Top that is Perfect for TitJob Action! So do enjoy this CFNM TitJob with additional DeepThroat BlowJob and HandJob action, ending in a Spectacular Hands Free Titty-Creampie!

I know your secret wish. You want and desire to touch, to feel that warm soft place in between my boobs. You wish you'd be, at least for a day the guy from the video. I know. My boobs always stood out and, no matter how I chose to cover them, people always noticed I got these big, soft boobs, everyone would like to play with them. From a certain point in my life, I changed the strategy: I didn't try anymore to cover them in loose clothes, but chose the most tight, fitted apparel to expose them! Wide cleavages, hidden ones with interlaced ribbons, push-up bras, you name it... I quite fast got the idea that people are gonna stare anyway, so I decided to give them real eye-gasms, wearing sexy clothes, clothes that emphasize the size and form of my boobs. Since then, my man gets horny almost everyday and I just love to play with him, before offering him the sexual satisfaction he needs. I lick that cock, I DeepThroat it in prolonged sessions, rub it changing hands from time to time, so he gets super impatient to get in between my boobs. When I put his cock there he gasps and I feel it hard on my chest, throbbing in pleasure. I move slowly at first, so he can feel my tits hugging his cock. Now I'm moving faster and faster, just until I get him on the edge. I torture him a bit more, stopping and sucking it for a while, before I put in again between my tits and give him one of the best titjobs ever. He grows impatient and hornier, he wants to cum. I keep my tits tight together and move them really fast. That's just too much for him, I can see that in his accelerated breathing, in his short gasps and, finally, his cock, which is hard as a rock. He cums, like an artesian fountain, soaking my tits and the ribbons of my cleavage in his milky white, warm cum. The cum-shot is replayed in slow motion, it's cinematographic!

Length: 12:32min

http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/21901953
You can also take a look at an 27 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!

TGHTTJ_1.gif
TGHTTJ_2.gif

TGHTTJ_3.gif
TGHTTJ_4.gif

TGHTTJ_5.gif
TGHTTJ_6.gif