• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Amedee Vause

AmedeeVause

Official Checked Star Member
Erection Problems - Buxom Sis Helps her Bro with a HandJob, BlowJob, Doggystyle & TitJob!

erection_cover_front.jpg

His Hot Sister wanks in on him while he's trying to masturbate... you see, he's been having erection trouble lately and he's getting a bit frustrated with it! But his Buxom Sibling has a way guaranteed to relax him in no time! It starts off with a little touching but quickly escalates to a HandJob! And the way is set from there on to a Sexy DeepThroat BlowJob, Sensual DoggyStyle Fucking and a lot of TitJob action! All ending in an explosive Hands-Free TitJob Cum-Shot, a beautiful Titty Creampie!

*If you want to see my Natural Hair in action then this clip is for you darling!

Resolution: 1920x1080 HD
Framerate: 30fps
Length: 27:35min

You can buy the clip in my store, here!
http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/21749925
You can also take a look at an 42 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!
The preview can also be watched here on my Twitter Profile!

ERPRB_2.gif
ERPRB_3.gif

ERPRB_4.gif
ERPRB_5.gif

ERPRB_9.gif
ERPRB_10.gif

Re: Erection Problems - Buxom Sis Helps her Bro with a HandJob, BlowJob, Doggystyle & TitJob!

So Very HOT Amedee ! :heart::heart::heart:

ERPRB_2.gif
ERPRB_3.gif

ERPRB_4.gif
ERPRB_5.gif

ERPRB_9.gif
ERPRB_10.gif

- - - Updated - - -

So Very HOT Amedee ! :heart::heart::heart:

ERPRB_2.gif
ERPRB_3.gif

ERPRB_4.gif
ERPRB_5.gif

ERPRB_9.gif
ERPRB_10.gif

AmedeeVause

Devoted Girl - HandJob, DeepThroat BlowJob & Facial!

NEW_BJ_banner2.gif

Wanna see my Real Hair? Well, you're in luck darling! For this video I don't wear any of my usual wigs! Its a hot CFNM BlowJob & HandJob show with lots of Throat Fucking, Underboob HandJob and a nice Facial in the end (cum on my Glasses ...)!

When he gets home from work, he gets a surprise! No, it's not his birthday, but a devoted girlfriend like me needs no special occasion to do something exciting for her boyfriend! I put on a bit of make-up, while I was waiting for him and made sure that I wear a deep cleavage, he's totally addicted to my Big Boobs! He's horny, his penis is hard and wet on the tip, it's cute and makes me smile, before I put my mouth around it. The blowjob is my favorite part of all this teasing too, so I take no hurry in the process of pleasing him. I suck it, wrap my tongue around it to him him a wiggly sensation, play with my lips around the tip to finally DeepThroat it, sometimes once or twice, depends on how I feel, or multiple times in a row. He feels that I'm playing the good girl card and puts a hand on my head, to keep it still while he Throat-Fucks me. Then I rub it against my tit, pressing it against the nipple and jacking it off very fast. He cums on my face and glasses, I just got completely wet when his warm cum landed on my face!

Resolution: 1280x720 HD
Framerate: 60fps
Length: 09:40min

http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/21753837
You can also take a look at an 23 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!

DEVGRL_2.gif
DEVGRL_3.gif

DEVGRL_4.gif
DEVGRL_5.gif

DEVGRL_6.gif
DEVGRL_8.gif

Re: Devoted Girl - HandJob, DeepThroat BlowJob & Facial!

You are So Pretty Amedee ,I Love it ! :heart::heart::heart:

DEVGRL_2.gif
DEVGRL_3.gif

DEVGRL_4.gif
DEVGRL_5.gif

DEVGRL_6.gif
DEVGRL_8.gif

AmedeeVause

Big Buxom TitJob - Close-Up TitJob & HandJob show with a Titty Creampie Ending!

TJ _banner.jpg

Cum watch my latest TitJob Show guys its one of my usual Close-Up Clips with lots of Boob-Bouncing and TitJob action and a couple of Slow Motion Bits including the Spectacular Titty Creampie!

He's so hard I barely manage to keep in my hand that massive throbbing cock and no matter how hard I squeeze it in my hand as I rub it, he likes it. I guess we, women are more sensitive, I'd not like my clit to be treated like that! But I'm there to please him, not myself (well, I like to play with cocks) and that's what I'm doing. I'm making sure first he desperately craves to have his cock cushed comfy there, between my boobs, but I'll tease him with them until he becomes impatient and grabs them, squeezing them in his strong hands with an expression of satisfaction on his face. I didn't let him wait too much, I gave him what he wanted, wrapping my tits around it and giving him one of the tightest, hottest, TitJobs ever. Well, of course, he gets to horny in there so I have to take it easy, no matter how much I like that cock sliding on my chest or in my hand. He wants to last longer, but I'll play with that a little. In the end, when it has become clear for both of us that he needs to cum and can't hold it in his balls any longer I rubbed his penis with my boobs, rapidly until he came on both of them. A big Titty Creampie to also be enjoyed in Slow-Motion Replay!

Length: 12:16min

http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/21774515
You can also take a look at an 19 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!

BGBXTJ_1.gif
BGBXTJ_2.gif

BGBXTJ_3.gif
BGBXTJ_4.gif

BGBXTJ_5.gif
BGBXTJ_6.gif

Re: Big Buxom TitJob - Close-Up TitJob & HandJob show with a Titty Creampie Ending!

I just Wanna Cum :rubbel: inbetween your Lovely Boobs :bounce: Amedee :heart::heart::heart:

BGBXTJ_1.gif
BGBXTJ_2.gif

BGBXTJ_3.gif
BGBXTJ_4.gif

BGBXTJ_5.gif
BGBXTJ_6.gif

AmedeeVause

Booby BlowJob - Hardcore DeepThroat BlowJob with Eye Glasses and a Facial!

NEW_BJ_banner2.gif

Check out my cute Buns, darling and my Nerdy Glasses as I perform the best DeepThroat BlowJob & HandJob you'll ever see! There's lots of Mouth Fucking, Throat Fucking and a nice Facial in the end! Have Fun!

I'm wearing my natural hair tied up in two cute buns, I even put a bit of make-up, no wonder why my man got so horny all of a sudden! I think it's time for a blowjob! I'll warm him up nicely first, by rubbing his already wet cock and by playing with his tip. I also touch his balls, he becomes a bit more aroused and sometimes even asks me to do it. Then I put it in my mouth and let my tongue wrap around it like a snake. You can't see that, but I use my tongue a lot when I give blowjobs, it creates unique tingly sensations, I've been told that it very pleasant. But enough with soft, delicate things, now it's time for a well executed DedpThroat, slow and... to the balls! He moans in excitement and I continue my mouth ballet over his cock. Sometimes he feels dominant and pushes my head deeper, or just keeps it down there, Throat Fucking me! I edge him to the orgasm, stopping and teasing, and when I allow him to cum I unlock the cum shot by touching gently his tip with my tongue. He cums on my face and glasses and I'm so satisfied!

Length: 09:58min

http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/21775011
You can also take a look at an 23 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!

BOOBBJ_1.gif
BOOBBJ_2.gif

BOOBBJ_3.gif
BOOBBJ_4.gif

BOOBBJ_5.gif
BOOBBJ_6.gif

AmedeeVause

What I Do For Money - Sneaky Sister trades DeepThroat & Sex for Cash!

DOFORMONEY_cover_front.jpg

Watch the Slutty Sis try to get some money out oh her cheap Brother! Dressed in a really short Crop-Top she starts by giving him a HandJob... then a DeepThroat Blowjob, complete with Mouth-Fucking, to finally let him fuck her Pussy DoggyStyle and making him cum with only her tongue!

My brother's clearly a prick, but I'm in a situation where I don't really get to chose, so he wins this time. I needed money desperately, as soon as possible, for a private matter. I know that I always ask him for money and forget to pay back, but we're brother and sister, family, these things don't count... do they? I went straight to his room and decided to not leave the room until I get my money. This time I wasn't asking for crumbles, but for 200 dollars! It was quite a bad, embarrassing moment, he was masturbating and had a raging boner. I pretended not to care and asked him, repeatedly, to give me money, trying to convince him, this one more time. He said something that made me think: he's give me the money but I literally have to fuck him for it! I thought: he's attracted by me (even if I'm his sis?... that's good for me, I can exploit that) I wanted to escape easily, giving him a hand-job, a quickie, all the men are happy after they cum, then he'll give me the money! But my brother is a stubborn horny man, though, after a good rubbing he asked for more and I bargained a few licks and surprises, and by surprises I meant DeepThroat. He was nicely impressed with my sucking skills, still wanted more! I sucked it a bit more, getting myself aroused, with my mouth wrapped around his big cock and showed him my sweet pussy, inviting him to pound it. He fucked me doggy-style and it was so intense I screamed! He made me cum, and it was my turn to squeeze cum out of his cock, to finally get my money. I edged him until cumming, he kept repeating he wants to last longer but I triggered the orgasm tickling his tip with my tongue. The cum-shot was spectacular! (and I got my money, thanks God!)

Length: 25:43min

http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/21813141
You can also take a look at an 37 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!

WIDFMN_2.gif
WIDFMN_3.gif

WIDFMN_4.gif
WIDFMN_10.gif

WIDFMN_11.gif
WIDFMN_12.gif

You make me So Horny Amedee
I just wanna Jizz all over your Pretty Face ! :rubbel::rubbel::rubbel: :heart::heart::heart:

WIDFMN_2.gif
WIDFMN_3.gif

WIDFMN_4.gif
WIDFMN_10.gif

WIDFMN_11.gif
WIDFMN_12.gif

Re: What I Do For Money - Sneaky Sister trades DeepThroat & Sex for Cash!

I am So Ready to Cum for you Amedee ! :heart::heart::heart:

WIDFMN_11.gif

AmedeeVause

Quick Hot BlowJob - DeepThroat BlowJob, HandJob and Ruined Orgasm!

NEW_BJ_banner2.gif

Who would say no to a Quickie! Watch this short but Intense DeepThroat BlowJob show with a Tricky Ruined Orgasm ending!

This is a quickie, literally a quickie, nothing more, nothing less. He gets horny in the weirdest, inappropriate moments: now we were expecting guests, I arranged my hair and put something casual on while he was impatient, not finding his peace. He was horny! But the time was extra limited and I already sucked him off in the afternoon... he's horny all day long! He shamefacedly put it out for me and it was throbbing! I rubbed it for a few minutes, then I put it into my mouth to give it a long, continuous DeepThroat session. He gets even hornier when I do that, when he feels his cock sliding down my throat with ease, to the balls, so naturally. I alternated sucking with rubbing for the fastest result and he got so excited and tense he was all shaking! I made him cum by rubbing it very very fast against my tongue but stopped in the crucial moment and Ruined His Orgasm! He only managed to push out a little trickle of cum!

Length: 05:25min

http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/21814453
You can also take a look at an 15 second preview there, on my site! Enjoy!

QHBJ_1.gif
QHBJ_3.gif

QHBJ_4.gif
QHBJ_5.gif

Re: Quick Hot BlowJob - DeepThroat BlowJob, HandJob and Ruined Orgasm!

Satisfaction Guaranteed :yummie::yummie::yummie:

QHBJ_1.gif
QHBJ_3.gif

QHBJ_4.gif
QHBJ_5.gif