• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

A Beautiful Mind :) I recommend

220px-Abeautifulmindposter.jpg

The Avengers

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Your post times suggest you watched all 4 in a row. True?

After the first one, I've never given the rest of this series a chance, but the new one looks alight. I may rent them all today and pull a darkwarrior.

Don't do it!!! That's too much Resident Evil in one day. :shocked:

Rent one per day!!!

Zombie Flesh Eaters 3.

Yes it's an Italian made 80s cheese fest in terms of acting and laughable in how things were handled in some of the situations that went down. And yes it has Jeff Stryker wearing a green shirt in it armed with an M16 capping zombie ass!. But this is why I love it. It captures the 80s vibe nicely. Just like Zombie Flesh Eaters 2 does as well.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Zombie Flesh Eaters 3.

Yes it's an Italian made 80s cheese fest in terms of acting and laughable in how things were handled in some of the situations that went down. And yes it has Jeff Stryker wearing a green shirt in it armed with an M16 capping zombie ass!. But this is why I love it. It captures the 80s vibe nicely. Just like Zombie Flesh Eaters 2 does as well.

I got that box set too. I've consumed a lotta whiskey watching those. I blame Bruno Mattei for my Alcoholism.

Saw this the other night. I enjoy different takes on Frankenstein.

http://www.movieposter.com/posters/archive/main/75/MPW-37713
MPW-37713

I fucking LOVE that movie: Frankenstein Unbound. I have it on VHS. I can't find the fucking thing anywhere on DVD here in the UK. I would love to have it on DVD. Great little movie that. Time travelling meets um... the past sort of thing (and the future as well) haha. Definitely a fresh take on the Frankie storyline so it is. I need to try the book as well sometime. I don't own the ZFE movies in a boxset as the boxset I've seen in the UK with them in it is the edited versions. I have them all single editions and it says uncut at the bottom of each cover as well. He did another movie Mattei or what ever he's called. I think it's called Hell of the Living Dead in the US. It's under a different name in the UK. I've yet to get it but I've seen it.