• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Citizen Kane (1941)

Great movie.
Sometimes when I see the movie name "Citizen Kane", the first word that comes to my mind is "redrum" instead of "rosebud". :dunno:

I have to watch those two movies again, been years since I saw them.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Great movie.
Sometimes when I see the movie name "Citizen Kane", the first word that comes to my mind is "redrum" instead of "rosebud". :dunno:

I have to watch those two movies again, been years since I saw them.

It would have been funny if Welles dropped an energy drink and mutter the words..."Red Bull"

Luxman

#TRE45ON
It would have been funny if Welles dropped an energy drink and mutter the words..."Red Bull"

Maybe in the remake in 2041 for the 100th anniversary....I hope I don't live to see it. :(

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Red State

Project X.Not the one with Matthew Broderick and the monkey,but the new one about the out of control high school party.Not too bad.

http://i42.**********/big/2012/0923/1b/16d4b5245b2fd1b61f946fd4f7544a1b.jpg

Actually, I really liked it. A cool idea, amazing pictures, and some intense scenes. And you can't beat Charlize Theron in a sking tight body suit. And that Michael Fassbender is something else, acting wise. What I do hope though is that the second part will answer some of my questions.

The Avengers on DVD.
Must have been a bootleg.
Alf Season 2
That's not even a movie

http://i42.**********/big/2012/0923/1b/16d4b5245b2fd1b61f946fd4f7544a1b.jpg

Actually, I really liked it. A cool idea, amazing pictures, and some intense scenes. And you can't beat Charlize Theron in a sking tight body suit. And that Michael Fassbender is something else, acting wise. What I do hope though is that the second part will answer some of my questions.
Wow,I didn't think anyone liked that movie.I can honestly say that it was the most disappointing movie that I've seen all year.Pure fucking corn and peanut filled shit.