• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

The Fly (1958)

C

cindy CD/TV

The Hole (starring the lovely Haley Bennett).

Joe Dante directed this movie. He did Gremlins years ago.

This is the first movie I've seen Haley Bennett in. I've not even seen her in any TV show or anything. I'm definitely a fan of her's now though. She's a honey so she is. She did great in the movie and so did the other two that worked beside her in the movie. A good cast so it was. And there's also the lovely Teri Polo as well. What's not to like about her hehe. But Haley is my number one babe in the movie.

That's good to know. Thanks very much for the heads up on that. I was worried so I was about it. The series is fine without such antics.

Thanks pal :)

I got your back, my friend! :hatsoff: (And Haley Bennett is very :flame:)

Samanthakelly

Official Checked Star Member
Valkyrie ... I liked this film mmmm.... however, did it bother anyone else that they didn't even use German accents?? I never got over that fact throughout the film, I almost found it confusing that they mainly had British accents?? Odd for such a huge film.. other than that I love films about history and so I still got sucked in =)
xoxo, Samantha Kelly

Deep Rising.

I bought it on DVD from Amazon and it arrived yesterday. Watched it last night. It's been a while since I'd seen it. Last time was on VHS and that was like before 2001. So it's been about ten years or so. It's lost none of it's charm. They don't make action movies like this anymore. And Famke Janssen is absolutely gorgeous so she is. Very fuckable indeed. For proof of how good she looks see her in the red dress in the movie. My fuck is she sexy!. I think when this movie came out it signaled the end of the action genre as I knew and loved. I mean Hollywood went downhill afterwards. Not many more movies after it could come close to being a right good adventure film.

Deep Rising 9/10
Famke Janssen 9/10

well youtube has the whole film in HD, the copyrights card just went out the window :D

I downloaded the whole thing right off of Youtube a few weeks ago and watched it.It's an unbelievable copy too.

Unfortunately,I have to say that it's a very overrated movie.I hadn't seen it since I was kid,and I guess I remembered it being better than what it was.I think Spielberg really found his vision with E.T. when it comes to alien visitors.

C

cindy CD/TV

Famke Janssen 9/10

Goddess ... especially in the first "X-men" movie and "The Faculty." :rubbel:

Valkyrie ... I liked this film mmmm.... however, did it bother anyone else that they didn't even use German accents?? I never got over that fact throughout the film, I almost found it confusing that they mainly had British accents?? Odd for such a huge film.. other than that I love films about history and so I still got sucked in =)
xoxo, Samantha Kelly

Great movie! :thumbsup: :popcorn: I'm a big history buff and have read a lot about this particular conspiracy to kill Hitler. Despite knowing the outcome and all the details, I STILL was on the edge of my seat for much of the movie -- a sign that the filmmaker did it right! :D And you're right, it is really amusing that most of the Germans talk like Brits and von Stauffenberg had an American accent. It's like: Hey, is there a dialogue coach in the house? Hellooooooooo!? :1orglaugh

Today, I saw "Strange Days" for the first time. Trippy, but good. James Cameron must've dropped acid before writing it. :D