• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Violet Doll / Very Violet / Violet Erotica / Viorotica

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Very Violet / Violet Erotica / Viorotica

Somebody we all know and love has a Birthday this week … any guesses as to who?? Viorotica is probably eagerly awaiting her birthday spankings. With her sexy ass over your knee, she’ll be more than willing to take any Birthday spankings you can dish out. It’s been a busy year for alt babe, Violet Doll and she’s already planning for another busy and successful year. So as you envision this busty brunette bent over your lap, begging for another swat, think of all the naughtiness she has shared inside her member’s area and give it to her good! And if you feel like giving her a very special Birthday gift, then JOIN HER SITE NOW!!

WoW! I can't wait to see Gisele and Violet together on cam. It is going to be "FAN"tastic!

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

We have NOT just one, but TWO FREE CHAT EVENTS coming up with Violet and Gisele TOGETHER starting this Friday!

May 6th @ 1pm PST / 4pm EST
May 9th @ 9pm PST / 12am EST

There will also be opportunities for those who attend to win a free membership to either Violet or Gisele's solo site ... so don't be late!!!

Create a FREE Account HERE and watch the shows at OnHerCam.com OR if you are a member of Violet or Gisele's website(s), you can watch there! Violet and Gisele will be doing private and group chats throughout the entire weekend at OnHerCam in addition to the free chat events!!

Join Viorotica.com NOW to see Violet Fully Nude and Naughty!!!
Join GotGisele.com NOW to Enjoy Gisele's Naughty and Nude Side!!

Are the chats archived? Im not a member of the site, but damn do I need to be. I just dont have time to sit around waiting for cam shows and I wont rework my life around then, so archives would work best for me.

She and Gisele have an awesome cam chat schedule
http://viorotica.com/blog/4275/gisele-violet-cam-schedule/?nats=MC4wLjcuOC4wLjAuMC4wLjA

Especially interesting is: "May 7th Sex Toy Saturday – Dildos, double dongs, and strap ons OH MY! Cum check out our special feature toys for the evening, a sybian, and a realistic ejaculating dong!!! Beginning at approximately 1pm CST/2pm EST on and off all night."

I know its unlikely, since neither Violet nor Gisele have gone this hard (to my knowledge), but seeing those two go ass to ass would be like finding the holy grail of hotness.

daitro

I must possess all, or I possess nothing.

Create a FREE Account HERE and watch the shows at OnHerCam.com OR if you are a member of Violet or Gisele's website(s), you can watch there! Violet and Gisele will be doing private and group chats throughout the entire weekend at OnHerCam in addition to the free chat events!!

Odd. I'm a member of Violet's site and the free chat (May 6th @ 1pm PST / 4pm EST) currently going on isn't being simulcast there. It's only on OHC. :dunno:

i think her have the face most beautiful of the girls of internet..but she is not number 1 because have many tatto..so many

yea, no im watchin her on MFC right now, and i gotta tell ya, shes lost weight. doesnt have quite the body she did a few months ago. looks kinda skeletal.

never the less, shes still hot. just sayini

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

She’ll lure you in with her eyes and devour you with her thighs … we’re talking about APN Nominated Alt Babe, Violet Doll! This lovely tatted babe has set up her bedroom for her prey and she’s luring you in with some silky stockings that lead you to her delicious thighs. You can catch the entire full set inside her member’s area, where she gets completely nude and extremely naughty in ALL of her content. Violet’s member’s only chats have become quite popular because of those deviant things she does… JOIN NOW and don’t miss out!

Has anybody been watching her on MFC lately? She's like a totally different girl. Both her looks and personality have greatly improved. Not so much her looks because she has always looked incredible but more surprising is her improved attitude and personality. She's always in a great mood lately. I must say, it's really refreshing to see her like this. It's nice to see her ignore the haters or at least look at them from a different perspective and not take them seriously. I've never seen her laugh or smile so much in all the years I've been watching her on cam. She has the BEST smile!! Grant it, she is talking a lot of shots, which is cool with me, so that might have something to do with it. ;) I've also been joining her group shows and I am blown away. She is up for almost anything these days and has many toys to choose from. She is definitely the sexiest and most fun girl on MFC right now. If you haven't seen her lately, then I highly recommend it. Only if you like baby oil, smashing water balloons, taking shots, and even some free shows in public chat. I've been trying to catch her every night. OMG... she looks so amazing!!! Her body, her face, her attitude... what's not to love?? She said yesterday that she plans on camming on MFC almost every night so go check her out!!! :bowdown:

yea, no im watchin her on MFC right now, and i gotta tell ya, shes lost weight. doesnt have quite the body she did a few months ago. looks kinda skeletal.
Skeletal?? WTF?? She has lost weight but you can only notice it in her face and waist. I assure you, there is nothing "skeletal" about her tits and ass!!! They are just as juicy and plump as ever!! You must be crazy if you think her body looks any less sexy!! She looks fucking amazing!!!

Btw, I meant to say "taking" a lot of shots in my previous post. Rum and tequila... both my favorites. ;)