• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Video games From Your Childhood

From my childhood? Dude, I loved Adventure on Atari 2600 and playing Berzerk on an old black and white TV for hours at a time with my face just inches from the screen I'm sure made me nearshighted. And at the arcade place I ruled (or as we call it nowadays, pwned) Commando

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Re: Video games From Your Childhood

Awesomeness.... the original and best...
Unsurpassed action at its finest!:thumbsup:

:tongue:

Seriously though, when I was growing up, there was a game called ''Centipede" at my local 7-11... Yep, that was a cool game for it's day... you could hardly get to play the thing because it was always occupied.

You must be so old, dude!

I remember meeting with my parents playing Arkanoid of Atari

Unforgettable GP2, GPM 1&2, Street Rod 1&2 of DOS

Mario 3 was a pretty big game for me growing up.

I also liked Bart Simpson's Nightmares for the SNES, Super R-Type, Street Fighter 2 Turbo, and Super Mario World.

DogFart.com

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Contra was the best and the 30 man code was like discovering gold in 1988.
Games I can play over and over:

Contra
Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers
Kung Fu
Ninja Gaiden
Mario Bros 3
Metroid (hard as fuck)

In my childhood days, the ones I remember most playing was Ghostbusters and Epyx Summer Games on Commodore 64. Super Challenge Football(usual score: 99-0) on Atari 2600. Super Mario/Duck Hunt(dam dog!) on NES. F-Zero and Lengend of Zelda: Link to the Past on SNES. Golden Eye on N64. NFSPD on PS1. FF7(First game played 100+hrs) on PS2. Battlefield on PS3. Halo on XBox. Halo Reach on .... oh wait... ahh I guess I'll never grow up.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
No one ever really grows up.

NES - Tecmo Bowl, Contra, and Super Mario Brothers 2.

UP,UP,DOWN,DOWN,LEFT,RIGHT,LEFT,RIGHT,A,B,B,A,SELECT,START. man I can still remember that cheat sequence for contra almost 30 years later. As to game I miss playing. I still have it, it's B-17 bomber for intellivision. It was the first system to actually use a voice simulation on it. Fun fricken game as a small kid growing up.

Few others I just remembered for my list playing extensive hours was Burn:Cycle and 7th Guest for the Magnavox CD-i. Bug! and Daytona USA on Sega Saturn.

All this talk about these games is bringing back memories of good times. Id blow off the dust off some long stored away consoles I still have but I think a quick download of some emulators would be alot easier.

DogFart.com

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
What I don't miss were all the times spent trying to get NES games to work. Remember blowing into the cartridge, putting it under your shirt and blowing, pushing the game to the side.......shit was like an art form to get a game to finally work.

What I don't miss were all the times spent trying to get NES games to work. Remember blowing into the cartridge, putting it under your shirt and blowing, pushing the game to the side.......shit was like an art form to get a game to finally work.

Ya really, but at least NES still worked after so many years compared to 360s RROD and PS3s YLOD...