• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The casting couch

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
With my uncle away i went in the next morning. They were recruiting strippers. There was 50 girls that had been shortlisted one hotter than the next. Jake who was a recruitment officer said do you want to sit in on the first interview and then you can interview 10 or so yourself. i said sure sounds fun. he said it is fun but it is also work. the girls are all hot but they have to be smart and professional too. you will see from the first interview. I said cool.

Tripod

We sat in Jakes office when in came a really hot chick. We sat on a couch and her on a chair. Jake asked her name and she said Timea. Jake said why don't sit down between us. She laughed and said ok. Jake kissed her and then said why don't you kiss him now. She did. Jake said me again but she pushed him and kept kissing me. Jake got his cock out and i got mine out. She laughed and said i better get the job. Jake fcuked her while she sucked me off. I came on her tits.

Tripod

After he said what did you think of that. I said amazing. He said you will learn not to cum at the first girl. He laughed as he left. A few minutes later an assistant said can you come with me. I will show your office. She was beautiful. I said are you my first interview she laughed and said no.

Tripod

The first girl walked in. She said hi im Foxy. I said hi Foxy. There was an awkward silence for a minute or two. She said do you want me to undress. I said please. She was small but super hot. She asked have you any questions. i said i don't think so. She said ok maybe i can help convience you. She got on her knees and got my cock out. I wished i hadnt shot my load. But when she looked up at me i was instantly hard. She then got on top of me and started to ride me. She was amazing. She even slid my cock into her tight ass. We fcuked for ages in loads of positions. She wanted me to cum. I did too but I stopped just in time. She seemed disappointed i said dont be Foxy you did great. I wrote 10/10 beside her name.

Tripod

Next in was Ella. A stunning redhead. She arrived in her gymgear. She said i forgot about the audition appologies for not dressing up. I joked i will only be asking you to undress anyway. She smiled and got her tits out. Her tits were small but her nipples were so long and hard i just wanted to suck them. She said you like what you see. I said can i suck them. She just ignored me and showed me her ass and pussy. She then spread her pussy lips for me. I was rock hard. She said you want to put your big hard cock in there dont you. I said ya come here. She laughed and came closer. She gave me a kiss and i smiled thinking i am going to enjoy this. She then stepped back and got dresssed. She said i know the other girls will fuck you. I dont fuck every guy i meet. She said you will remember me wont you. She smiled and left. I thought damn. I would have loved to fuck her.

Tripod

The next chick that came in was called Marina and she was busty. I was horny as fuck from the previous girl. I was getting more confident and was super horny i said hi and walked behind her talking down her top and getting her big tits out and playing with them. I then walked infort of her and she got my cock out. She jerked me and sucked it before riding me. Her big tits bounced. She blew me before i shot a huge load all over her. She i thought i am not ever half way yet.

Tripod

Next in was a cute little blonde called Peyton. We chatted for a bit and she was sweet and lovely. She said i dont usually get this long. I said right. She said do you want me to show you me. I said sure. She got her tits out before stripping and showing me her pussy and ass and how flexible she was. She wanted me to fuck her but my cock was a total floppy. Its not that i didnt find her attractive. I was just spent. She went away disappointed.

Tripod

Jake and the other recruitment guys came into my office with their assistants. Jake said would i be able to interview 10 more. I said no my dick will fall off. I said i wont be able to have sex for a month. They all laughed. He said we need to short list. So lets all go to a bar and whittle down the numbers