• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I am erecting Big Martha's nipples. She is letting me. True story.

Gretchen 1966

Get a new wallpaper at Wallpaperheaven.com!
I am 58 year old skinny short 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes gray haired soft butch single lesbian woman. People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. Ever since i was 13 people always call me names. I think I'm ugly and you can tell me I'm beautiful but I won't believe it. There are so many odds against me but it doesn't change dealing with the feelings. And that's my problem. I'm so firm in my views and I don't know what to do. Since childhood I have suffered taunts about being ugly,short and masculine. I suffered the worst bullying in high school, It was torture.

I have a satin and silk fetish. It's something you get as a child, I don't know how. It's not a condition but it's also not a choice, so I have to live and die with it. I don't like to wear silk or satin clothes but I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. For me nothing looks sexier on a woman than a shiny satin or silk outfit. I randomly walk up to women dressed in silk or satin and start rubbing their back . I've also been known to do it to strangers too. I have the greatest trouble thinking rationally when i am around women dressed in shiny silk or satin. Also I am more sexually attracted to heterosexual ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. They turn me on. All the women I gotten far with were not my physical type. I just did what a lot of other short skinny ugly dykes seem to do and adjust to what the market has to offer.One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to heterosexual tall curvy ultrafeminine women that I know are unavailable. For me the, taller a woman the better.

I love women in silky satin clothing. If I see a tall woman with big breasts wearing satin blouse on high heels walking down the street I will be aroused. Small breasts don't really do it for me. Every time i see tall feminine woman dressed in satin or silk outfit walking around with big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control. For me the, taller a woman the better. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager.
I didn’t choose to be this way but I would never say its just like someone being heterosexual or homosexual. I hate myself for being a pervert. It first showed up when I was 17. I was regularly hugging and touching this woman who was often wearing satin blouses friend of my mother 's when I was 17. I've not really thought to much into this in the past, and passed it off as a phase that i might grow out of, and otherwise ignored it. Its not like i spend my life wondering around thinking about it. Its so morally wrong, and truly revolting, yet I can't help the way if feel. just needed to get this out of my head. I've never really thought about it compared to how people are supposed to think, and just accepted it as something that didn't matter. It obviously it does... .

I know how much this will revolt, shock and disgust you. I just need to get it out of my head more than anything else.Sharing has helped me already, even if you hate me. I gravitate toward tall curvy women dressed in silk or satin like fruit fly on a banana. Usually i approach random women dressed in silk or satin seemingly perplexed, and rub their backs or arms the same way someone might pat a pregnant lady's belly.Usually they are too shocked to say anything about it right then and there. And I guess that is my power - the stealthy and quick assault. These women my "victims" are physically stronger than me. I am just a skinny, short, tiny woman.Standing next to these women i look like a midget.

My most recent "victim" is this woman Martha. About three months ago this extremely rich couple moved here in our town. The husband is a successful businessman. They moved here because is very near their son's boarding school. They bought a mansion. The wife Martha is this 42 year old fairly "robust" woman; she is not fat or anything like that, she is"big-boned". Martha is 5'11 tall and she has a very large breasts , side hips and big butt. They make her look huge. Yes, she is really big. Plenty of ass and tits to go around. I love her oversized hourglass figure. Something impossible to miss when first seeing her, with her turning lots of heads of both women and men, this woman , Martha, has enormous breasts, huge tits. She has giant boobs. She has gigantic, frigging boobs. This woman Martha is very serious, arrogant, and stuck up. She comes from old money. She grew up rich. She is used to a lot of money and expensive things because of this. Most of her outfit are satin pant and skirt suits satin coats and satin and silk blouses. She is always on high heels and full make up on. She is curvy, tall and busty, so many clothes tend to look sexier on her than on a thin person. She wears almost always her satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. She doesn't wear anything vulgar but because of her body type anything she wears looks tight on her.

I was sexually attracted to Martha from the first day I met her. Especially once I saw the size and the shape of her big tits from the front and from the sides, I've never seen tits that big and that shapely. I ran into Big Martha several times and stopped to chat, got to know her a little better and she got to know me as well.

23 days ago i stopped at the drugstore. I got out of the car. Big Martha walked out of the drugstore. She was wearing a black long fur coat over her shoulders, a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels purple shoes. She had full make up on. I stopped to chat with Martha. I was hypnotized and mesmerized by Martha's big tits. My attention focussed on the arresting sight of her sizeable breasts. Her breasts are exactly the level of my face. I was unable to stop staring at the huge impressions that Martha's breasts made in her purple satin blouse buttoned up to the top. I just couldn't resist, I commented "uuuu i love your blouse. Martha you are always so elegant and over dressed.", and as we chatted I brushed her tit with the back of my hand several times. She never said anything or moved back, and continued chatting with me like I wasn’t rubbing her tit with the back of my hand. I continued rubbing her boob more and more as we chatted. Then she said "I gotta go. " and i finally stopped rubbing her boob. Martha walked over to her car. I went inside the drugstore .

17 days ago I did it again.
On the way to work i stopped at the drugstore. All of a sudden big Martha walked out of the drugstore. She was wearing a black cotton blazer over her shoulders, a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels red shoes. She had full make up on. I got out of the car. I walked up to her . I decided to up the ante a lot. I just rubbed the back of my fingers back and forth on her nipple through her blouse and bra, feeling it flick between my fingers. I got her nipple between my fingers and squeezed and pinched her firm nipple for several seconds. She pushed her chest into my hand when I did this, chatting with me the entire time. Then I turned my hand around and took her breast into my palm, tweaking her nipple with my thumb and finger through her blouse and bra. We stopped chatting and she was definitely breathing hard, and i was soaking wet. Then she said "I gotta go " I unwillingly removed my small hand from her enormous soft breasts. Big Martha walked over to her car. I went inside the drugstore .

9 days ago I did it again. I am so excited. On my way home i stopped at the grocery store. Big Martha was there in front of the store. She was wearing a white long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels black shoes. I got out of the car. I walked up to her and gave her big ass a good smack she just laughed. Then I just went straight to cupping and feeling her tit through her blouse and bra, i felt her tit and nipple with my palm and fingers. She was breathing really heavy and let out a little moan when I touched her nipple. I played with her boob for about 30 seconds, and took a peek as I pulled my hand away. Then we both walked inside the grocery store. Big Martha was walking all around the store, so I followed from a distance trying to find the right moment. Right as I got close from behind, she stopped . I grabbed one of her perfect, soft cheeks with one hand and then she looked back when I gave it a squeeze. I walked off, not wanting to draw too much attention. .