• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>>Read the Guidelines BEFORE Posting Your Story<<<

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Welcome to the FreeOnes Erotic Stories and Fantasies section! This is the place where you can post your original sex stories and fantasies!

Before you post, please carefully read the guidelines because there's a few things we just can't allow here:

1.) To avoid treading on legal toes, the story you post MUST be your OWN original work. Plagiarism is a pretty serious offense and won't be taken lightly.

2.) Stories should be a minimum of 500 words. Long stories are of course welcome!

3.) Stories must stay on the legal side of things. No rape, incest, children, animals, snuff, violence, etc. If you're not 100% sure if it'll be allowed, send it to a FO staff member to proof read it.

4.) Make your story readable! I.E. spell check it, use paragraphs, punctuation, proper grammer! Walls of text will be deleted.

5.) The ONLY threads that should be started are stories! Off topic threads will be moved to the approperiate section. Of course you can reply to stories and compliment the author in the story thread!

Enjoy the story section!

Note: If you have a story you'd like to post, but you rather stay anonymous for whatever reason, either PM it to me or email it to webmaster@freeones.com and one of us will be happy to post it for you!

CherylFan

Closed Account
Excellent idea for a new section - i gotta couple of questions.
1) Can we have some abbreviations in the title of posts to show the themes of the story - eg MMF, BDSM, etc

2) Are we permitted to have stories featuring real people?

Roald

I can set my own custom title!
Answers

1. Yes food idea, just keep it to 1 or 2 categories max
2. I would say yes that's ok. If someone takes offense we will look into it.

Have fun!

Roald

wooops :D

ban-one

Works for panties
Clarification request. Does the fully-grown step-daughter of your cousin from her new husband's previous marriage count as incest as described in rule 3?

Petra

Staff member
Are they blood related? Then yes. If not, I'd say think carefully about how you word things to make it clear there's no blood relation.

ban-one

Works for panties
Not blood related. She only became a 'relation' after her divorced father married my cousin, becoming my cousin's step-daughter/daughter-in-law, and only related to me by law as well. If not for the marriage of her father and my cousin, there wouldn't have been even a hint of anything wrong if the daughter and I had met and started something before. Just a bit of unsureness with the marriage and legal 'relation.'

Petra

Staff member
Yea, like I had said...as long as it's blatantly clear in the story that it's not blood relation, I don't have a problem with it. You might want to PM it to me or email it to me and let me post it so that it doesn't get taken down by the mods. ;-)

Roald

Ohh we had an erotic story task for our camgirl survivor stuff last month! Let me know if you'd like some of those written by our models, Petra :)

Yeah, sounds like a great idea!!!

Can we use pre-existing story lines? For example a spin off of a TV series or actual book?

Yes you can.

ban-one

Works for panties
I have two more questions:

1- Is there a maximum length a story can be?

2- About how long would you say it is between the time someone sends you something for approval and posting, and it actually getting posted or you telling them what may need changing in order to get it posted?

The reason I ask is because Petra told me to send her my story for approval, and I did, two weeks ago. But at the time of writing this, I haven't heard back from her and I haven't seen it posted. I sent another message a week ago to make sure she did get it, but still no response on that either. I know she's busy and just may not have gotten to it yet, which is why I've waited a week between messages, or it could've gotten lost in the shuffle. So I thought I'd try asking here and maybe see if I can get a response, or if someone could get her attention for me.

Petra

Staff member
Could of sworn I answered you. I did get it. I'll be posting more this weekend. I'm doing a little at a time vs. all at once.

But to answer your question, there is no maximum length. If you post it yourself, be aware that you can only post 2,000 characters in 1 post so you'll have to split it up.

If there's nothing questionable in it, or you don't want to be anonymous, you can post it yourself (and this is what I had said when I answered you).

ban-one

Works for panties
Could of sworn I answered you. I did get it.

Well, I may have just missed/overlooked your reply, since you think you did reply. Thanks for letting me know, and answering my other question.

ban-one

Works for panties
Sorry for not asking this in my last post, but it just struck me when I went to see how I may have to divide up my other writings, but you're sure it's limited to only 2000 characters for any one post?

I'm asking because some of the other posted stories seem longer than that.

Petra

Staff member
Pretty sure it's 2,000. Possibly 2,500.

I had to split a few stories up into a few posts myself when I was putting them up a few weeks ago.

You can always try posting the whole thing, it'll tell you what the character limit is. ;-) Then break it up from there.

pussy+dickdenice

Wanking all the way to the bank!
Pretty sure it's 2,000. Possibly 2,500.

I had to split a few stories up into a few posts myself when I was putting them up a few weeks ago.

You can always try posting the whole thing, it'll tell you what the character limit is. ;-) Then break it up from there.

As I remember it is 10,000 characters.

The following errors occurred with your submission:

The text that you have entered is too long (26575 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long.

Just got one of my letter pm'ed to you and the response. Got the limit. :D

Last edited:

Petra

Staff member
PM and posts have 2 different limits.