• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Erotic Stories Wanted!!! First 10 earn 100 points!

mrtrebus

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
In regards to rule 3.
What about stealing hats? That's illegal but this one time I went to an old folks home & stole as many hats as I could carry. Man it was one of the most erotically thrilling moments of my life, & by the end of it I was the talk of the town I can tell you that for nothing sweet cheeks!
:shy:

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I would just like to say with some of the demented minds on this board I'm quite terrified of the prospect of this. :1orglaugh

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
This will be quite interesting.

Roald

I can set my own custom title!
I don't see a problem with it. I think it would save editing down the road if the author would PM the member if they're still around to see if they mind though. Not required, just a common courtesy.

And if anyone is wondering, no the FO staff doesn't mind being used. Go for it...especially if someone writes about Roald in a hairy midget gang bang.

Heeeeey I saw that....:mad:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Heeeeey I saw that....:mad:

Damn it...I must have forgotten to log out of the meeting room PC again! Bet that was Willem!

Roald

Petra

Staff member
4 stories so far. I can say one is from NikkiValentine ;-)

I also got 2 from Miss Hybrid to help start off the new section!

Roald

:clap:

Patrick_S

persona non grata
So, is the automated links thingy gonna be active in the stories section as well? I sure as hell hope not, because if it is there´s gonna be a whole lot of weird automated linking going on that´s gonna make the stories make no sense whatsoever.

Petra

Staff member
So, is the automated links thingy gonna be active in the stories section as well? I sure as hell hope not, because if it is there´s gonna be a whole lot of weird automated linking going on that´s gonna make the stories make no sense whatsoever.

The
HTML:
[nobabe]
tag will be mentioned in the guidelines.

Henrik Larsson

Less than 1,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt
This one is excellent, it's not the right ammont of words but that 's what makes it so good, short and sweet.

OK, i once had sex.

There you go, it is really erotic IMO.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Some time long long ago there was a little princess called Blue Balls.....

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 5885382, member: 114093"]who loved having her girlfriends Dirk, Stan and PirateKing spend the night....

During these nights Dirk often drank a bit too much resulting in...

Gangbang hahahahaha.

I'm just too funny(sarcasm)

which they all found very funny until theOrangeCat wanted to join in with his big...

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 5885451, member: 114093"]fluffy and orange...

... and then what happened. :bigjump: It was starting to get good. :jump:

Lelu Love

I smell PUSSY!
Official Checked Star Member
Just emailed mine to Petra, and it includes the one and only Miss Hybrid!! ;)

Here's a sneak peek:

Wait, this room is my room and this is my house, why am I doing whatever Miss Hybrid wants?

“Bend over and don’t let me catch you thinking to yourself again!” I was quickly reminded by my commanding mistress.

I could hear Miss Hybrid doing something behind me but I didn’t dare turn around to find out what was going on...