• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official Grandaddy of all wank off threads

Where do you prefer to wank?

• in bed

Votes: 85 16.7%
  • at the computer

Votes: 360 70.9%
  • in the shower

Votes: 29 5.7%
  • other

Votes: 34 6.7%

• Total voters
Re: where do u like to jerk-off ur sperm on ur female partner

I prefer mouth or breast

Re: where do u like to jerk-off ur sperm on ur female partner

On her breast :D

Work wank

Anyone ever rub one out at the office?
I do sometimes, just because it's convenient. Just curious about other people

jod0565

Member, you member...
Re: Work wank

No, but I get a nice woodrow every now and then when a cutie crosses my path...

I jack off more than enough at home so there is no need to. But a few years ago when I had a better internet connection at the office than at home then I did sometimes.

No, if your doing it at work it just seems like a big lack of control. If you can't even wait until you get home you must need it pretty badly.

dave_rhino

Closed Account

i did it into a colleague jacket pocket (wrapped in tissue) because i found out he had ruined my chances of getting laid with this gorgeous blonde chick... Luckily when he found out, he just laughed his ass off.

I've actually done it, out of sheer boredom and stupidty. I was recollecting on a yodel I ate earlier in the day. Mmmm, that yodel was so good. I wish I was eating it right now.

dave_rhino

Closed Account

hi everyone.. i dont know how do make a new thread so i lone this one.

Does anyone know what her name is?

http://www.candyflossbabes.com/446cfreb/1.html

On foxes her name called "Misty" and on candyfloss rebecca.. Okej to the REAL question.

Do any got pictures left from x-worx.com/foxes.. if u had pictues of misty there.. Upload or give me Link

http://www.x-worx.com/femmeworx/foxes/misty/inthegym/tnp.html

Misty in the gym. i realy need them.. i love her :D...

click on the forum section you want to post in, in this case its "find your favourite babe" then near the top on the left there is a "new topic" option.
Welcome to the board.

member006

Closed Account

Look around some, read the rules and get used to the place. PM a mod or Fox if you have any questions, they are always glad to help.

Welcome to the jungle. :D

Not to derail, I never wank.

kind of hard for me. i work with all guys. well, there is one woman. she looks like a butch though. its safe to say the thought never crosses my mind at work.

Once or twice at school, but never at work. I'm usually too busy to even think about it.