• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Can't wait to see the completed, edited footage of Nina's DP today on her site. Saw the live feed, but I know the non-web cam footage will be way better.

We are shooting the bbg 7-31-2010. And yes it will be a DP! We should be shooting at around 11:30 west coast time and it will be streaming in Nina's members area and on EyeCandy247.com. If you do miss the show, we are shooting it in HD so it will be available in Nina's members area in a little while. Enjoy guys and girls!!

Thats great Ray...what date it will it be on the website?

I've been watching Nina's shoot today with first a hot B/G scene and the footage of all the stills with the stunning Puma Swede. Can't wait for Nina and Puma to do their live G/G/B scene here in a few minutes.

:bowdown:

Just watched what in my humble opinion is the hottest GGB scene I've ever seen. Nina and Jenaeve Jolie, the two sexiest latinas in the business, make a great team. They need to work together more often. Can't wait for the HD footage on this one. Hope it is even made part of a dvd or blu ray.

Thanks Nina for letting us fans watch all your shoot live on your site. You're the best!

Love always.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

the hottest latina chick

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL, U R So Clearly Ray or Nina using a fake account.....

Wow thanks dude! Since you think I'm Ray I guess I can go home anytime I want and bang Nina to my heart's and cock's content. My life is great! Sorry your's apparently sucks so bad that all you have time for is get on this site and spew hate.

If you don't like Nina or Ray that's fine. It's a free country. But if that's the case why waste your time on this site? Just saying...

:ban::ban::ban:

Nina Mercedez Dancing at Gold Club Sacramento

For thos of you in the Northern California area, Nina is featuring dancing Wednesday Augsut 4 thru Saturday August 7 at the Gold Club in Sacramento.

Check out the Club Gold website for more information.

I've been fortunate enough to see Nina dance twice now and I promise you don't want to miss her!!

Nina is so fine and just drop dead gorgeous....would I would do to be able to taste Every part of her body..hmmmmmmmmmm:rolleyes:

Ray/Nina,

Please share the day and timings (in EST) of the future scheduled webcam shows. I miss to logon on as I dont know the exact day and times....

you guys are awesome....

Just watched the BGG scene with Nina, Devon Michaels and Ray. Not only was Nina her sexy as hell self, but Devon Michaels was looking hotter than ever. Love when they shoot reverse cowgirl with Nina and she plays with her air. That's a total turn on with me. Hopefully she will do more anal in that position.

Keep up the super work Nina and Ray. Your true fams really appreciate all that you do.

:spump::spump::spump: