• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hey nina,

Can't wait to see your first BBG scene on your website..really hoping to see you take two big facials!

Do you script before each scene where you want your partner to come?

Thanks for taking the time to talk to your fans BTW..your great xx.

I hope you get a contract for someone like Adam and eve or Digital Playground.
It is great that you want to get back on the hardcore scene again.

Hey Nina fans,

I'm wondering if you guys could suggest some good Nina DVD movies I could get. I already have Mercedez Takes Aim but I'd like to get more. The problem is none of the stores around me seem to have any of Nina's movies so I'll have to buy them on-line which means I can't preview them.

Any suggestions would be great! :D

Hey Nina fans,

I'm wondering if you guys could suggest some good Nina DVD movies I could get. I already have Mercedez Takes Aim but I'd like to get more. The problem is none of the stores around me seem to have any of Nina's movies so I'll have to buy them on-line which means I can't preview them.

Any suggestions would be great! :D

VIP54, Lay Me Down, Acting Out, Driving Mercedez Wild, Industry

she going to record the live show? (( the BBG one ))

please record it :bowdown: some people including me may miss it due to work.:dunno:

plz record it and put it on the site :bowdown::bowdown: so we can watch it later .

thank you :bowdown: Nina Mercedez DP :bowdown:

raymond_balboa

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
We are shooting the bbg 7-31-2010. And yes it will be a DP! We should be shooting at around 11:30 west coast time and it will be streaming in Nina's members area and on EyeCandy247.com. If you do miss the show, we are shooting it in HD so it will be available in Nina's members area in a little while. Enjoy guys and girls!!