• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '12 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if his fucking leg fell off. It's the fucking NFC title game. Get your bruised vagina back in the game and fucking play. Would Favre have sat out? Or Brady? Or Peyton? No, they would have been on the field leading their team, playing hurt. Because that's what great players do.

Cutler will forever be a mediocre QB. He's Ryan Fitzpatrick. He's Joe Flacco. He's Alex Smith. In short, he's fucking nobody. He deserves all the criticism that comes his way. I've seriously never met someone who liked Jay Cuter. Ever. Ask anybody, "What do you think of Cutler?" The answer is always "Fuck him" or "He's horse shit." I've never heard anybody say that they liked him or that he was a good QB. He's a little bitch, and he'll always be a little bitch.

Dude you're a meathead, he didn't suffer a little boo boo to his knee. Here are the facts, he suffered a torn MCL right before halftime. During halftime he received a shot so that he could try and continue to play. He returned to the field a few minutes after the rest of his teammates, and he led the offense on the opening series of the second half. But on a handoff to Forte, Cutler’s knee buckled, and he left the game for good after that three-and-out series.

Sure it would've made a good story had he gone out and played through the injury but in the end it wouldn't have meant anything because they would've lost because he was playing with a fucking torn MCL!
No matter how you dissect his knee injury, Cutler wasn't healthy enough to continue the game.

I don't care if his fucking leg fell off. It's the fucking NFC title game. Get your bruised vagina back in the game and fucking play. Would Favre have sat out? Or Brady? Or Peyton? No, they would have been on the field leading their team, playing hurt. Because that's what great players do.

Cutler will forever be a mediocre QB. He's Ryan Fitzpatrick. He's Joe Flacco. He's Alex Smith. In short, he's fucking nobody. He deserves all the criticism that comes his way. I've seriously never met someone who liked Jay Cuter. Ever. Ask anybody, "What do you think of Cutler?" The answer is always "Fuck him" or "He's horse shit." I've never heard anybody say that they liked him or that he was a good QB. He's a little bitch, and he'll always be a little bitch.

You're the definition of an idiot

Wasn't there an MRI proving he was injured and tore some things in his knee? Given Chicago's offensive line and how much Martz didn't care about protection pretty much every QB would have been hurt playing behind it. :1orglaugh I can't blame Cutler much for that.

What's sad is that if Cutler came out in a cast or something and pretended to be in agony most people wouldn't have cared or thought much of it, but because he didn't come out with any theatrics while hurt there are people that criticize him now. I guess that shows what the athletes should do from now on to keep people from bitching about them. :facepalm:

Big Ben's the guy who goes out and constantly complains about injuries and limps all over the field after every hit like a new born calf...
It's one thing if you play through an injury, but you don't really talk about it just go out and let your performance do the talking, but when guys have to constantly remind you that they're injured it gets old real fast

Anybody remember when I stated: "If the Broncos win the Super Bowl with Manning, I will leave FO for good."

:dunno:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
You're the definition of an idiot
That's rich coming from a Ravens fan. You mad, bro?

:1orglaugh

Anybody remember when I stated: "If the Broncos win the Super Bowl with Manning, I will leave FO for good."

:dunno:

Yeah, but most people just ignore you now anyway, so it wouldn't make a difference.

Which football team are you following this year? Or are you going to wait until the playoffs start to decide that?

Have you ever thought it might just have plain been what would have maximized the Bear's chances of winning in that game (And in the future if Cutler got hurt in an even more serious manner if he keep playing.) at the time as bad as all options were? Does it have to be any more complicated than that? Somebody showing macho shouldn't come above the what gives the team a better chance of success.

Besides last year where Peyton was hurt there was even a time where he almost came out, and was actively telling the team to get the backup ready. Why? Because he hurt his hand and didn't know if he would have come back. Luckily he was able to, but he was smart enough to know it's stupid to go back out if somebody is just going hurt the team's chances more than that person can help.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Have you ever thought it might just have plain been what would have maximized the Bear's chances of winning in that game (And in the future if Cutler got hurt in an even more serious manner if he keep playing.) at the time as bad as all options were? Does it have to be any more complicated than that? Somebody showing macho shouldn't come above the what gives the team a better chance of success.

Besides last year where Peyton was hurt there was even a time where he almost came out, and was actively telling the team to get the backup ready. Why? Because he hurt his hand and didn't know if he would have come back. Luckily he was able to, but he was smart enough to know it's stupid to go back out if somebody is just going hurt the team's chances more than that person can help.

1. They lost the game he sat out with vaginitis. They went 8-8 the next year when he got hurt. Again. I guess that strategy paid off.
2. Todd Collins was the backup. They would have been better off sawing Cutler's leg off and then putting him back in rather than letting Collins play.
3. Peyton didn't play last year at all. So I'm pretty sure he didn't have to worry about playing with an injured hand. The fuck are you talking about?
4. As I said earlier, it's the NFC title game. Would Favre, Peyton, or Brady have sat out a conference game with a leg injury? No.

1. They lost the game he sat out with vaginitis. They went 8-8 the next year when he got hurt. Again. I guess that strategy paid off.
2. Todd Collins was the backup. They would have been better off sawing Cutler's leg off and then putting him back in rather than letting Collins play.
3. Peyton didn't play last year at all. So I'm pretty sure he didn't have to worry about playing with an injured hand. The fuck are you talking about?
4. As I said earlier, it's the NFC title game. Would Favre, Peyton, or Brady have sat out a conference game with a leg injury? No.

Peyton Manning is such a vagina. I don't care what happened to his neck, get your bruised vagina back in the game and fucking play Peyton. Would Favre have sat out? Or Brady? No, they would have been on the field leading their team, playing hurt. Because that's what great players do.

Peyton Manning is such a vagina. Favre wouldn't have missed a whole season, hell he hardly ever missed a game. I don't care what happened to his neck, get your bruised vagina back in the game and fucking play Peyton. Would Favre have sat out? Or Brady? No, they would have been on the field leading their team, playing hurt. Because that's what great players do.

I'm a Patriots fan, and you could not be more wrong about Peyton Manning. Calling him a vagina and not a great player because he had a season ending injury/surgery is absolutely retarded, especially coming from someone trying to defend Jay Cutler. I used to hate Peyton so fucking bad, but I just couldn't do it anymore. He's too great a player, and too nice of a guy. I'm actually going to miss him being on the Colts, because those Pats-Colts games were the best. A true competitive rivalry. Not this bullshit where Rex Ryan opens his fat, slobbery mouth about the Pats, and then we dong-slap them both games.

I'm a Patriots fan, and you could not be more wrong about Peyton Manning. Calling him a vagina and not a great player because he had a season ending injury/surgery is absolutely retarded, especially coming from someone trying to defend Jay Cutler. I used to hate Peyton so fucking bad, but I just couldn't do it anymore. He's too great a player, and too nice of a guy. I'm actually going to miss him being on the Colts, because those Pats-Colts games were the best. A true competitive rivalry. Not this bullshit where Rex Ryan opens his fat, slobbery mouth about the Pats, and then we dong-slap them both games.

I think you'll have a decent rivalry with Denver for a couple years at least.

I think you'll have a decent rivalry with Denver for a couple years at least.
yeah, but it just doesn't seem like it'll be the same. obviously we haven't seen any games yet, but still, I couldn't wait til we played Indy. maybe if Denver/Manning turns out to be really good...

That's rich coming from a Ravens fan. You mad, bro?

:1orglaugh

No I'm not mad, I'm just stating a fact. And also, in which way is being a ravens fan bad? I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing your point, I could say the same thing about you being a colts fan.. I'm a fan of a football team, why in anyway would I be mad? :facepalm:

I don't think I saw ravendude since the Super Bowl. rwill either.

I've done maybe 15 posts, 20 at the most (including the top ten lists) since the last football thread. I occasionally read other threads but you can't go through a page without seeing a fight. The way I see it, I've gotten in enough arguments in this thread, best to just avoid all the other nonsense. :2 cents:

I'll probably be posting over in the NHL thread when the season starts up. And maybe the MLB thread when September rolls around.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
No I'm not mad, I'm just stating a fact. And also, in which way is being a ravens fan bad? I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing your point, I could say the same thing about you being a colts fan.. I'm a fan of a football team, why in anyway would I be mad? :facepalm:

Sigh, I guess I'll break it down for you.

You do realize what city the Colts were in before they moved to Indy, right? Most Ravens fans haven't gotten over that and still hold a grudge against Colts fans today. Never mind the fact that Colts are 8-2 all-time against the Ravens and eliminated them from the playoffs in 2006 and 2009. I just figured your animosity towards me stemmed from your own team's failures. That's why I characterized your comments as being typical for a Baltimore fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.