• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take unmemorable wins over dunks any day.

They are going to finish 3-4 or 4-3, so unless they both somehow make it to the conference championship, which is unlikely for both of them, it ain't happening. Luckily for the Clippers.

Good for you! :thumbsup:

BTW did anyone see Bynum's reaction? Hilarious!
Andrew-Bynum-Reaction-3-300x267.jpg

You don't see Pau because he's on the floor somewhere.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
All I know is Kobe's parking spot @ The Staples Center is ALOT closer to the locker rooms than Blake's OR CP3's.

Thats what prestige gets ya and winning does for ya, Homes..... being able to make a few pretty dunks puts ya by the bathrooms! :1orglaugh

A question to all the Clipper lubbers out there: How come Griffin can dunk but can't make something as effin' simple as free throws?:1orglaugh

Free throws and defense dont get on SportsCenter, so Griffin doesn't do them.

Some people actually think he's the best PF in the league. smh

LOL people are such haters.

Blake's averaging 20 ppg 11 reb in only his second season. He also has 34 double-doubles which is 3rd among forwards (9 more than the person in 4th)

Does he need to improve on his game? Yeah. But what young player doesn't?

There's only one PF I would take over Blake and that's Kevin Love.

I'd take Aldridge, Bosh and Love over Griffin. I'd also take Anthony Davis over Griffin and I think DeMarcus Cousins will be better than Griffin when/if he grows the fuck up. He gave Griffin fits in that game and Griffin was whining like a little cunt. Where's your big scowl, Blake?? Where's your stare down?? Don't like when someone as big and physical as you is in your grill? Clown. At least he got a lot of diving practice in that game. :clap:

Speaking of growing the fuck up, Bynum gets ejected for being a douche and the Lakers lose to Houston at home. :facepalm: C'mon man. He has games like the one he had against the Clips and looks like the best C in the league, and then he does stuff like this, or jacks up 3's with 16 seconds left on the shot clock. Kid could be better than Howard if he matured a bit.

Memphis!? Still giant killers. First OKC and now Miami. What an anomaly they are!!

Indiana beats OKC?? Why was Fisher guarding Collison at the end of the game?

I'd take Aldridge, Bosh and Love over Griffin. I'd also take Anthony Davis over Griffin and I think DeMarcus Cousins will be better than Griffin when/if he grows the fuck up. He gave Griffin fits in that game and Griffin was whining like a little cunt. Where's your big scowl, Blake?? Where's your stare down?? Don't like when someone as big and physical as you is in your grill? Clown. At least he got a lot of diving practice in that game. :clap:

Speaking of growing the fuck up, Bynum gets ejected for being a douche and the Lakers lose to Houston at home. :facepalm: C'mon man. He has games like the one he had against the Clips and looks like the best C in the league, and then he does stuff like this, or jacks up 3's with 16 seconds left on the shot clock. Kid could be better than Howard if he matured a bit.

I thought about Aldridge too. I'll take Griffin because he's younger and has more of an upside. But I like Aldridge's defense.

Toronto Bosh? Maybe. Miami Bosh? Fuck no. Disappears way too much. Can't create his own shot, and gets absolutely manhandled. He also can't rebound worth a damn.

Cousins is technically a center, not a PF. They've been in the league for the same amount of time, and he isn't near the player Blake is. Sure, Cousins bothered Blake in that game, but Blake still looked like the better player. Next game Blake absolutely owned his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.