• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Bynum got off last night w/ 30 rebounds....

Kobe must have gotten in his ass, huh STD? :1orglaugh

Beat the Heat! Beat the Heat! good win by my Bulls. Man was Rose rusty though but luckily the bench mob was there to pick up the slack. Great win but its all about beating the Heat in the playoffs when it's really going to count

If the playoffs started today, Chicago has to go up against New York and then Boston, before facing Miami. Miami has a pretty easy road to the Conf. Finals.

L.A would play Dallas, and then the Spurs before a probably matchup with OKC. I like that. Not OKC, but Mavs and Spurs can be beat.

Damn, 9 games to go and we're still working on our line-up? I do like Udonis starting, he's our best rebounder and also gives us a scoring threat. Norris Cole seems to be in the dog-house. Lebron is basically our backup PG. I don't think that's the way to go.

I really don't know what to make of the Heat. I'm not as confident as I was last year. Wade isn't playing at a high level like was last year. He has his moments, but the consistency is not there.

Damn, 9 games to go and we're still working on our line-up? I do like Udonis starting, he's our best rebounder and also gives us a scoring threat. Norris Cole seems to be in the dog-house. Lebron is basically our backup PG. I don't think that's the way to go.

I really don't know what to make of the Heat. I'm not as confident as I was last year. Wade isn't playing at a high level like was last year. He has his moments, but the consistency is not there.

As a Bulls fan I take pleasure in hearing this. Dude Miami has the easiest path to the conference finals. They'll face Philly in the first round and either Indiana or Orlando in the second round, both of which Miami can beat. My Bulls will take care of NY in the first round but if they get Boston in the second I think thats going to be a tough series

As a Bulls fan I take pleasure in hearing this. Dude Miami has the easiest path to the conference finals. They'll face Philly in the first round and either Indiana or Orlando in the second round, both of which Miami can beat. My Bulls will take care of NY in the first round but if they get Boston in the second I think thats going to be a tough series

Well, I'm glad you're happy.

Looks like your Bulls will repeat as the best team in the regular season.

Well, I'm glad you're happy.

Looks like your Bulls will repeat as the best team in the regular season.

Yeah but it don't mean shit. They have to beat the Heat in the playoffs when it counts. But this years team is better because Rose trusts the guys around him more than last year especially now that you have Rip back and healthy.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
So apparently the Hornets got sold for $330 million to the guy who owns the Saints. He got ripped off big time. No way the Hornets are worth that much.

The Hornets and Bobcats should fold. There isn't enough talent for 30 teams. Especially when stars only want to play with other stars in selective markets.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Believe me when I tell you that the Nets WILL win the lottery and that kid from Kentucky (Anthony Davis) will be on his way to Brooklyn.

The fix is in, David Stern is wicked like that....:yesyes:

Believe me when I tell you that the Nets WILL win the lottery and that kid from Kentucky (Anthony Davis) will be on his way to Brooklyn.

The fix is in, David Stern is wicked like that....:yesyes:

I really wouldn't be surprised if Nola got #1. That's how he got the guy to buy the team. Promised him Anthony Davis.

Lame. Wade is out again.

When I want to watch the Bulls, Rose is out. Lakers, Kobe is out. Spurs, the starting 5 is out.

I wish the playoffs would start already.

Status
Not open for further replies.