• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Lela Star is completely gourgous and hot and sexy,,one of th e hottest babes I've seen, her ass is out of control,,,,, but I get uncomfortable watching some of those videos of her and 4 guys, the vids are hot yes no question about that, Since joining clubjenna she's really stepped things up. I am not judging her, if she's making money thats great and I know she's not being pressured and she loves what she does. But with her looks I don't think she has to go to that extreme. ok, I've probably pissed alot of people off by my comment that was not my intention. Lela is hot, I just wish she would stick to girl on girl,,,,,,,, sorry if I have offended.

Lela Star is completely gourgous and hot and sexy,,one of th e hottest babes I've seen, her ass is out of control,,,,, but I get uncomfortable watching some of those videos of her and 4 guys, the vids are hot yes no question about that, Since joining clubjenna she's really stepped things up. I am not judging her, if she's making money thats great and I know she's not being pressured and she loves what she does. But with her looks I don't think she has to go to that extreme. ok, I've probably pissed alot of people off by my comment that was not my intention. Lela is hot, I just wish she would stick to girl on girl,,,,,,,, sorry if I have offended.

No matter how hard I try, I cannot find a problem with her doint much more than just girl-girl. Whats the problem?

dude, wtf???? Shes hot and she likes to have fun, sorry not just hotbut one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, and talented enough to handle 4 guys at once, give her a fuckin break. I mean shes so hot and does it all, she swallows cum, licks asshole, blows multiple guys at once, I mean come on what a slut, dont complain.