• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Ok so I am still playing catch up here but it looks like Karina Hart is Kay Loove which is no surprise that is what TSG does. They find an established model slap a different name on her buy up her old material and shelf it then release it or hide it as they see fit. So has anyone else found the blowjob clips that she appears to have done before she was in Score that show up when searching for Kay Loove? They are out there but unfortunatly I ain't goona even think about trying to work around the banded site filter. I am sure if we keep searching we will find some good HC stuff outthere with her in it either new or before her TSG era.

AlaeNoctis

Banned
Ok so I am still playing catch up here but it looks like Karina Hart is Kay Loove which is no surprise that is what TSG does. They find an established model slap a different name on her buy up her old material and shelf it then release it or hide it as they see fit. So has anyone else found the blowjob clips that she appears to have done before she was in Score that show up when searching for Kay Loove? They are out there but unfortunatly I ain't goona even think about trying to work around the banded site filter. I am sure if we keep searching we will find some good HC stuff outthere with her in it either new or before her TSG era.

Man. what are you talking about:dunno:

There is no blowjob, only titfucking. Also remember it was Score who found her in Europe and brought her to the scene.

Man. what are you talking about:dunno:

There is no blowjob, only titfucking. Also remember it was Score who found her in Europe and brought her to the scene.

Yes, they found an established model Kay Loove and slapped a different name on her Karina Hart just like they did with Busty Anna aka Merilyn Sakova, Gianna Michaels AKA Gianna Rossi, and Christy Marks AKA Jerri Monet

TSG did not publish her first works they bought them and re-published them under the name they created. The best example of this with someone else is what they have done is with Merilyn she used the name and had five years of material out there as Busty Anna (or Russian Busty Anna depending on who you ask), they bought her material slapped a different name on her and published it as theirs bit by bit; that is why she looks so much older in stuff that is coming out with her in it now vs when TSG 'introduced' her they were publishing stuff of her that was done nearly ten years ago.

Why they do this shit is beyond me because quite frankly it pisses me off to have to go hunting for the models material because they try to hide it and wait to release it as they see fit. I know they think they are fooling a lot of people into thinking they are the only outlet for busty models out there but for those of us with our eyes open it just causes a lot of aggravation that we don't need when all we wanna do is look at more pics of Huge tits.