• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
members area is now updated. nothing new tho. all old sets (saying their new)

yup noticed the same thing.. not a very promising development. If there are outtakes are non-photoshop versions, fantastic. But trying to trick people into thinking it's new content is uncool

We may get "new" stuff, but it will all likely be old. I don't think being Kari Sweets is in her future, nor do I think she wants to profit off the past, due to certain reasons. So if you are getting your hopes up, I doubt she is even involved, or gave the go ahead for anything.

Only one reason I can imagine Kari allowing the release of old, previously unreleased material:

She might make a deal to release some of the least revealing stuff in exchange for final custody and control over the balance of even more revealing material felix had. She might feel it's worth it in order to get on with her new life without the constant fear of "a stray nipple popping up" and forcing her into an unwelcome spotlight years from now.

If so, it must've been a difficult decision for her. But fighting that sort of thing in court can leave one bankrupt and even more exposed if you lose--with the added publicity.

She knows whatever material she doesn't physically control (and destroy) will eventually get out there... and whatever gets out there will be around for her entire life. Seems logical that getting legal & physical control over the worst of it might be the best she can do at this point.

Only one reason I can imagine Kari allowing the release of old, previously unreleased material:

She might make a deal to release some of the least revealing stuff in exchange for final custody and control over the balance of even more revealing material felix had. She might feel it's worth it in order to get on with her new life without the constant fear of "a stray nipple popping up" and forcing her into an unwelcome spotlight years from now.

If so, it must've been a difficult decision for her. But fighting that sort of thing in court can leave one bankrupt and even more exposed if you lose--with the added publicity.

She knows whatever material she doesn't physically control (and destroy) will eventually get out there... and whatever gets out there will be around for her entire life. Seems logical that getting legal & physical control over the worst of it might be the best she can do at this point.

If she gave permission for anything, it would be to profit from it. She showed bush, did GGW, and did simulated foot/hand job videos. I don't believe "a stray nipple popping up" in the future, causes any concern for her reputation. As for your "only one reason", it's like you're thinking of the most drama-esque thing imaginable and going with it.

Interesting... karisweetsnude.org is a felixflow site, and its "tour links" connect to the old karisweets.com tour pages. The updated karisweets.com pages currently make no mention of felixflow (or any other ownership, for that matter).

Maybe they've just not gotten that far in the site rebuild. Or maybe Felix sold everything, which might explain several other things, whether they're true or not.

LOL! This many years after Kari retired, and two things still haven't changed: more rumors and the ever dangled hope for a brief peek at something more! :rolleyes:

Whoever that is, has been pasting that everywhere for a long time. Obviously not a fan though.

When site ownership is in doubt, you always check the ccbill page. It's the same as it's always been.

The site or blog that caused people to get excited is just like a lot of others. It's just someone who bought a domain and uses a cheap layout, along with a blog. They'll write anything to get you to join a model's site, because they are trying to make money off of you joining.