• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Looks like http://www.karisweets.com/ was updated with a new look... still peddling the same old content though. nothing new here other than them acting like the st. patricks day set was shot this year, when it's 4 years old.

Hoping for new content next, not a new template

The front page of her site is all new. members area not so much. this could be felix (or the new photographer) trying to make it seem like she`s coming back so he can rake in the money again with new members and old ones who left cuz they kept getting the same stuff over and over again. but hey if it turns out she`s gonna give us some new stuff then terrific. cant wait

what she should do is re-release everything on her site but with no photoshop on any of her pics. that would make us very happy :D

We may get "new" stuff, but it will all likely be old. I don't think being Kari Sweets is in her future, nor do I think she wants to profit off the past, due to certain reasons. So if you are getting your hopes up, I doubt she is even involved, or gave the go ahead for anything.