• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is the term "Porch Monkey" Racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Wow, that just sounds cute! First time I heard that term.

Too bad I can't use it in German, because how stupid does "Veranda Affe" sound???

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
lol

When I was thirteen my older brother and some of his friends tried to get me to call some dude a "poach monkey". I didn't, but they went ahead and called him a poach monkey. He wasn't black. Wasn't a term I had heard before and not one I heard much after. I asked my dad what a poach monkey was and he explained it to me, apparently it's an old racial slur. Kind of confusing for a bunch of white guys to get one of their brothers to call another white a guy a term meant to be disparaging to black people. At any rate, yeah, in that Clerks 2 clip Randal is an unaware cock smoker.

I haven't heard this term in a long time, heard a few kids use it back in the 90s and based on the context in which it was used....I'm gonna lean towards yes...it is racist.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Well, my only black friend told me, to tell that, and I quote" Cracker bitch to try and call me that, while I cock slap her with my big black cock", and we'll see if that answers her question.

Personally, I agree with Ace. If you're that thin skinned, you're a little sissy girl, and you should lift up your dress and run away like a little twunt.

Mr. Daystar

I just thought this part of the movie was funny as fuck. It clearly is done tongue-in-cheek and not intended to insult but rather show the ignorance that breeds racism

and you know you have some racist issues if you say things like "my only black friend...." just sayin

I've never seen the movie...but she is a funny comedian, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. After you climb off of your soap box, take a good long look around, because the fact is EVERYONE, has some little issue with race, and you know it to be true. In this case, "my only black friend", is because I only have one point of reference, and only one friend that is black. Now if you want to go back to the ring, and start shit all over again, because that;s the type of petty human you really are, we'll have to do it tomorrow, I have things to do today...or you can try and wrap your brain around the fact that I only have one friend that is black. I only have one friend that is Puerto Rican too. Come to think of it, I only have one friend that's gay....but it's okay, because she's really cute.

And to answer your question. Yes, the term is very racist, and even if you think the movie was funny, and points out what's right and wrong, doesn't mean YOU have the right to use the term, whether it be tongue and cheek or not.

Oh, and just to let you know, I consulted "my only black friend" this morning, BEFORE making this post, and he reassured me that, I am in fact not a racist, otherwise he wouldn't be my friend...he does think I'm a little prejudice sometimes though, but everyone is, and if they say they're not, they're liars.

So have at it Mariah. Do your little petty ass bullshit thing, you've been chomping at the bit to start shit with someone, somewhere on this board....it's who you are. The way I look at it, is, yesterday, when I made that post, I just knew I was setting you up for a shitload of what makes you happy. I hope it helped. Gotta go now, my friends and I are having a game roast today, and there is lots of food to clean and cook....can't have someone biting into a piece of steel shot, it really hurts. Plus, that case of beer isn't gonna drink itself. Have a nice day sweetie, try not to get either one of us banned.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
As to the movie, we can take insuilting to another level if we stated that she is quite a black comedian, even as a carpetmuncher

Mr. Daystar

As to the movie, we can take insuilting to another level if we stated that she is quite a black comedian, even as a carpetmuncher

But I don't think she could make the whole movie. I couldn't get through 5 minutes of the first movie, and people look at me like I'm crazy. I just couldn't get it, I guess it's a cult following thing. I think her stand up is good, but I never thought she was that funny on that show she was in, "Old Christine", I think was the name.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
But I don't think she could make the whole movie. I couldn't get through 5 minutes of the first movie, and people look at me like I'm crazy. I just couldn't get it, I guess it's a cult following thing. I think her stand up is good, but I never thought she was that funny on that show she was in, "Old Christine", I think was the name.

I like her in standup clips, or when she is on the Ellen show, they play ball very well together.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Spear chucker is another racist word...Call me a spear chucker or a spook, i'll fucking kill you...

Blue Gums was always one that cracked me up, and Toad, funny but not at the same time. That's fucking racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.