• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is the term "Porch Monkey" Racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Come on Gator do that dance for mama.
BCT made me do it:facepalm:
gator-s-last-dance-o.gif
:p

I am on no soap box. I was quoting the media when John Rocker had his issues back in the day when he said the things he did about NYC and his defense was "I have a black friend and I've even had 3 black people in my house" The black pundits all said that if you know how many black people you know or how many have been in your house chances are you're a racist. I don't know you and don't know if you're a racist or not.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Blue Gums was always one that cracked me up, and Toad, funny but not at the same time. That's fucking racist.

Never heard of Blue Gums although there was a character on The Simpsons named Bleeding Gums Murphy...As for Toad never heard it used as a racist word only remember Toad as a famous video game character sporting a mushroom afro. The reptile toad '*ribbit*. No no no frogs ribbits toads croak...

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Never heard of Blue Gums although there was a character on The Simpsons named Bleeding Gums Murphy...As for Toad never heard it used as a racist word only remember Toad as a famous video game character sporting a mushroom afro. The reptile toad '*ribbit*. No no no frogs ribbits toads croak...

The first time I heard toad used as a racial slur was when I was a prison guard in the Texas Department of Corrections. I don't remember when I first heard Blue Gums, probably some time in high school. I try to avoid using that sort of language, the best insults don't dawn on the one being insulted until some time later.

Deepcover

Closed Account
The first time I heard toad used as a racial slur was when I was a prison guard in the Texas Department of Corrections. I don't remember when I first heard Blue Gums, probably some time in high school. I try to avoid using that sort of language, the best insults don't dawn on the one being insulted until some time later.

So many racial slurs for black people omg smh...Shocking and sad

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I know one thing for certain. "Moniker" isn't racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.