• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Haters of Tebow correct

No, Orton smells like the failure. Respect the Tebow! His coach and teammates do.

There's nothing wrong with respecting Tebow and his success. It's fantastic. BUT, alexpnz is saying Tebow is reinventing the position???? GTFO of here with that garbage. Tearing up a top 5 defense? Tebow didn't tear up shit until Chicago went into prevent. People need to keep things in perspective.

tebow.jpg

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Because his team does....INCUDING the vets.
And so should you.

Of course what do you expect them to say, "Yeah that guy is overrated, and is being lifted up by the other parts of the team why he gets the majority of the credit for it that me and other people get overlooked for"? Just for public relations reasons they have to say things like that. It's part of the basic cliche sports package we get from them. That's not even including the conflicts of interest that guide them in these situations when the well being of their careers are at stake, rules about speaking to the media they are forced to follow, the souring of team chemistry that will get blamed on them, and facing the horde of near mindless Tebow fan people that will tear into them if they tell the truth.

To have them say Tebow isn't that good would be the equivalent of an actor going on a talk show to be interviewed about a movie that's about to come out that they recently got done filming and telling everybody they think it sucks instead of saying great things about it. There is a reason things like that almost never happen (even when it would be true). The people on the team aren't exactly impartial and unbiased people put under no duress with their comments.

:sing:Away in a manger, no crib for His bed, the little Lord Tebow lay down his sweet head. The stars in the sky looked down where He lay the little Lord Tebow, asleep on the hay.:sing:
nativity.jpg

Three of the five cock guzzlers on ESPN panel 'Sunday NFL Countdown' picked Tebow and the Broncs today to win. :rolleyes:

This is it, the ultimate test today. Let's roll...

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Maybe my view from outside the USA, can bring some different angle to this story.

First: If you bring 'Sport' and 'Hate' together, you are not understanding what the spirit of sport is about. I have had many games where both teams fought hard to score and win, but afterwards, it's all about slapping each other on the back and no bad feelings.

Maybe you go home and train harder to win the next game :)

Now, to the man in question, Tim Tebow. I knew his face from a Bill Maher special on the 'Dumbest State' in the USA. Those bible text things on the black marks on his face, that looked ridiculous.

So I looked at some of his highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb1zHpeBeZM

I have to say, he is a very good player.

So, why would you hate him???

Maybe my view from outside the USA, can bring some different angle to this story.

First: If you bring 'Sport' and 'Hate' together, you are not understanding what the spirit of sport is about. I have had many games where both teams fought hard to score and win, but afterwards, it's all about slapping each other on the back and no bad feelings.

Maybe you go home and train harder to win the next game :)

Now, to the man in question, Tim Tebow. I knew his face from a Bill Maher special on the 'Dumbest State' in the USA. Those bible text things on the black marks on his face, that looked ridiculous.

So I looked at some of his highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb1zHpeBeZM

I have to say, he is a very good player.

So, why would you hate him???

Two things:

The coverage/credit he is getting, and...

His religiousness.

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebow.