• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Haters of Tebow correct

what is the point of being a starting NFL Quarterback of a winning team............

if all you're gonna be is a Virgin?

tebow.jpeg

Somebody doesn't know HOW to be a quarterback

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
If terrible turnovers weren't taking control, Tebow's talent would tell a different tale.:clap:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I guess Jesus forgot to suit up today. :dunno: Sure wish he would have....he would have helped the Texans out a bunch!

On second thought, maybe Jesus DID suit up today....and he was playing the role of Tom Brady!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
On second thought, maybe Jesus DID suit up today....and he was playing the role of Tom Brady!

This ^

Touchdown Tom aka Touchdown Jesus aka Tommy Terrific aka Tom Brady.

Today, TT was just an apostle.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I guess his god didn't like him today. Or those other five games. One would think a preacher would get a little bit more favoritism on a Sunday.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Okay...now that it's over...what WAS "It?" No...it wasn't religious at all. It was a guy who loves God, is decent, and plays football in the NFL. If nothing else, the whole ordeal taught us that people are tired of cocky, overpaid whiny athletes carrying guns, shooting HGH, and killing dogs. Turns out people...and, as God might have liked it, the media...turned its attention to a minor phenomenon with a major message--one that the Almighty never needed to intercede. So, congratulations to Tebow and the Broncos for giving their fans something to cheer for, and to the Patriots, led by Tom Brady, who won an important game in their quest for the postseason...despite whatever other intent they might have had.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Okay...now that it's over...what WAS "It?" No...it wasn't religious at all. It was a guy who loves God, is decent, and plays football in the NFL. If nothing else, the whole ordeal taught us that people are tired of cocky, overpaid whiny athletes carrying guns, shooting HGH, and killing dogs. Turns out people...and, as God might have liked it, the media...turned its attention to a minor phenomenon with a major message--one that the Almighty never needed to intercede. So, congratulations to Tebow and the Broncos for giving their fans something to cheer for, and to the Patriots, led by Tom Brady, who won an important game in their quest for the postseason...despite whatever other intent they might have had.

Truth, our society is all doom and gloom nowadays, eventhough I'm guilty of snickering about Tebow I will agree that it just goes to show that anything decent is just shot down in our modern era. Pretty sad!

I'm not mad this is a great day.

Lol, you remind me of when my sister was in JH, my parents used to always by her the nicest clothes, always dressed in A&F, AE, Abercrombie, and she went to this ghetto ass school and had these two hoodrats following her from class to class, calling her "white bitch," "barbie," "slut," "cracker" and pretty much any other slur that could have evolved out of their peanut brains. That's you, son, lol. You're so upset about Tebow's (limited for sure) success that you made this thread and ramble on about how he sucks and isn't qualified.

But in the end, he still led all QBs today in rushing (by far, and quite a few RBs as well) even though his special teams and defense were straight garbage, he played okay. One way or the other, I frankly could care less WTF Tebow does - it's likely the Broncs will make the postseason with the Raiders loss, but even if not, even if he loses out, he still went 7-4 in the NFL. And you still got all butt hurt in the process. That makes my day as well. :1orglaugh

Now, as far as Tebow... give him some time. A player doesn't make it to the NFL if they don't have any talent. He may pan out, then again maybe he won't. But it's only fair to see what he can do in a full season. Until then, you can't judge a guy after only five games.

i bet he last longer than our nEw heisman winner...and at least hes not doing like (fig ) newton saying his team needs to play to his level..aron rogers lost today to..so i guess hes fired as well..hes still the best thing to happen to denver in some time