• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fuck Hillary Clinton

Straight Shooter

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
Hillary Clinton lambasted Bernie Sanders in a forthcoming documentary as a “career politician” who “nobody likes,” savaging her rival for the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination less than two weeks before the 2020 Iowa caucuses.

The brutal remarks reopened longstanding party wounds, with multiple Obama White House alumni knocking Clinton, Sanders supporters galvanizing behind their candidate, and Clinton’s current and former aides rushing to her defense.

Although Sanders sought publicly to shrug off the swipes, the raw assessments from the previous Democratic nominee for president demonstrated how splintered the party remains over the most recent White House race — and the degree to which the 2020 primary has devolved into a bare-knuckled fight.

“He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him. He got nothing done,” Clinton said in the four-part series “Hillary,” which is set to debut in March and chronicle her life and most recent White House bid.

“He was a career politician. It’s all just baloney, and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it,” Clinton added of Sanders, in comments first reported by The Hollywood Reporter.

Addressing those criticisms in a Hollywood Reporter interview about the documentary — conducted earlier this month and published Tuesday — Clinton said her characterization of Sanders still holds true and demurred on whether she would throw her support behind the independent Vermont senator should he emerge as Democrats’ choice to challenge President Donald Trump in November.

“I’m not going to go there yet. We’re still in a very vigorous primary season,” Clinton said. “I will say, however, that it’s not only him, it’s the culture around him. It’s his leadership team. It’s his prominent supporters. It’s his online Bernie Bros and their relentless attacks on lots of his competitors, particularly the women.”

Clinton argued that “it should be worrisome” that Sanders has “not only permitted” such a corrosive campaign culture but also “seems to really be very much supporting it.”

“I don’t think we want to go down that road again where you campaign by insult and attack and maybe you try to get some distance from it, but you either don’t know what your campaign and supporters are doing or you’re just giving them a wink and you want them to go after Kamala [Harris] or after Elizabeth [Warren],” Clinton said. “I think that that’s a pattern that people should take into account when they make their decisions.”

Sanders, who has been battling accusations of misogyny after Warren accused of him of saying that a woman could not win in 2020, sought to downplay the tensions with Clinton. “My focus today is on a monumental moment in American history: the impeachment trial of Donald Trump. Together, we are going to go forward and defeat the most dangerous president in American history,” he said in a statement.

Pressed further on the controversy by reporters in the Capitol, Sanders said Clinton is “entitled to her point of view” and cited polling showing him to be the “most popular U.S. senator in the country,” concluding: “So somebody out there must like me.”
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/21/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-2020-election-101339

Fuck her. So she's not even sure she would support him against Trump? Unbelievable. These were the same fuckers in 2016 who were bashing Bernie telling him and his supporters that they need to move on and support HRC in the name of party unity. So I guess "party unity" doesn't go both ways huh??

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Being clueless and ignorant must have an upside, but I have yet to figure out why right wing extremists are so happily misinformed. TrumpTards are so used to their echo chamber of bullshit that their sneering and sniveling responses are trained and conditioned to their fantasy vision of the world and have no roots in reality.

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Actually she's right : No one likes Bernie. In Washington.
The same way, back in 2016, no one liked Trump. But everyone was in love with Hillary.
In the end, the american people had a different take on who they like and who they don't. So I think it's a good thing that no one in Washington likes Bernie...

pool_hustler

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
Actually she's right : No one likes Bernie. In Washington.
The same way, back in 2016, no one liked Trump. But everyone was in love with Hillary.
In the end, the american people had a different take on who they like and who they don't. So I think it's a good thing that no one in Washington likes Bernie...

In 2016 everyone in Washington was in love with Hillary???
This is not the way I remember things :dunno:

The DNC made a foolish and stilted commitment to her, but I don't think it was out of "love".
I think it was out of a sense of owing her (after her 2008 loss to Obama) combined with a sincere belief she was more electable than Bernie.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
In 2016 everyone in Washington was in love with Hillary???
This is not the way I remember things :dunno:

The DNC made a foolish and stilted commitment to her, but I don't think it was out of "love".
I think it was out of a sense of owing her (after her 2008 loss to Obama) combined with a sincere belief she was more electable than Bernie.

I remember things exactly like you.

The DNC tried to make a kind of "smart play", I think, gauging the candidates, and not trusting in the electability of the man that had beaten Clinton, if you correct the primaries they cheated on him.

I am not sure that he would get enough votes to even swing the electoral college... that is the factor that still hangs over a fair people's vote to elect the winner by majority. So we can argue over the issue which democratic candidate would have the best chances in the EC. Maybe someone who has greased enough palms in Washington? Or has enough dirt on enough swing voters?

georges

Staff member

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Sanders, who has been battling accusations of misogyny...

Well, the gender card is about all that Warren has left, right? Unless she can convince more women (and minorities) to support her going forward, her campaign might be in big trouble. It's beginning to look more and more like a two horse race, and Liz is looking kind of like a lame mule these days:

Elizabeth Warren’s campaign sounds the alarm as fundraising pace slows about 30% in fourth quarter

Maybe she can suck up to the rad feminists and get Sherry Sandberg, Gloria Steinem and Maddy Albright to come to her aid, just as they did for Hillary when things weren't looking so good. Ya know, seek out and preach (down) to any gullible women who are still on the fence: "there's a special place in Hell for any woman who doesn't support another woman!" :eek: If I had a vagina, that surely would make me think twice. :D

I don't mean to put too fine a point on this, but why should identity politics stop with gender? Seriously. Three Jewish females telling all female voters that they have an obligation to vote for a Gentile female, solely on the basis of gender. :wtf: Wouldn't it, by extension, have been more "proper" (by the rules of identity politics anyway) to demand that they vote for Jill Stein instead - also a Jewish female... that's a two-fer, right? :dunno: And why would/should gender be more important in the Identity Politics Rulebook than religious affiliation? So why shouldn't they have given at least equal support to Bernie Sanders, a Jew?

Me no get it. I better stick with my day job and options trading sideline biz. This identity politics stuff is clearly above my pay grade.