• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tulsi Gabbard Launches Broadside Against Hillary Clinton

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Seems that Gabbard took offense to Hillary's accusation that she's a "Russian asset" and will run as an independent at their behest next year. Apparently these two have some history, dating back to when Gabbard endorsed and worked for Bernie Sanders in 2016. Hillary and her media proxies haven't liked her since. In response, Gabbard has publicly attacked Clinton, calling her the "queen of warmongers." And now... the catfight begins.

Tulsi Gabbard: Hillary Smears Anybody That Stands Up To Her Legacy Of Warmongering Foreign Policy

"We know that unfortunately sometimes war is necessary to protect our country," Gabbard said Thursday. "But we see that war should always be a last resort. So what is so concerning about what Hillary Clinton is doing here is she is not only calling me a traitor, she is not only trying to smear my character, she's sending a warning out to every veteran, every single American, anyone who stands against the warmongering foreign policies that really are her legacy, that have been so destructive and costly to my brothers and sisters in uniform, cost the American people trillions in dollars and cost such damage in the world. This is what's so dangerous."

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I've been reading that Hillary is considering running, that some among democrat establishment are pushing her as they see Biden's candicacy in serious trouble. And Trump would love a re-match, 'cause that would be a guaranteed win for him.

Anything that could damage her candidacy or even discourage her to run is good.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Hillary Clinton says she believes that the Russians have "got their eye on somebody who's currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate."

Tulsi Gabbard replied: "Это мусор. Я не общался ни с кем из России."

#TundraTulsi

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Oooh the wascaly Wussians again.
Yeah if you question your governments actions and motives you must be working for the Russians.