• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
reg_fayereagan_pics_011.jpg
reg_fayereagan_pics_078.jpg
reg_fayereagan_pics_158.jpg
reg_fayereagan_pics_262.jpg
reg_fayereagan_pics_304.jpg

reg_fayereagan_pics_350.jpg

I just saw her at 2 AM at a CVS self-checkout terminal here in Vegas. For a while I was only 90% certain that it was her because she looked much older than I remembered-- but then I remembered that I first saw her pictures ten million years ago, so it stands to reason. It was further verified by other random sightings of her in Vegas.
She was modestly dressed, and a ghastly-looking, small Asian man paid for her stuff.
It wasn't quite as tragic as the other anecdotes about random sightings of her.... but tragic.

I just saw her at 2 AM at a CVS self-checkout terminal here in Vegas. For a while I was only 90% certain that it was her because she looked much older than I remembered-- but then I remembered that I first saw her pictures ten million years ago, so it stands to reason. It was further verified by other random sightings of her in Vegas.
She was modestly dressed, and a ghastly-looking, small Asian man paid for her stuff.
It wasn't quite as tragic as the other anecdotes about random sightings of her.... but tragic.
Did you get a pic of this?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Kindly reminder: she's been retired since 2016 and started in 2007.

No, pictures of her in public doing mundane, everyday things wouldn't be allowed. Be better than the paparazzi.