• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrities with Hard Erect Nipples poking through bra & shirt

Re: 15 Hottest Actresses Busted With Erect Nipples

wow i sse that some actres got cold others doing in purpose to have attention:D:eek:

jessica alba hands down in my book

I never understood why ppl go crazy over erect nipples is it supposed to be the equivalent to a guy with a erection

dont get me wrong a nice pair of tits with erect nipples is hot to look at but it shouldnt be taboo or embarrasing, guys get erect nipples aswell

i think they all have nice breasts and all i can say is ding ding turkeys done! lol.

Did they forget about Spider Man?

I think some woman do it on purpose to get attention...which is fine by me. Jennifer Aniston seems to have them on every other episode of 'Friends' and looked really good in 'The Break Up'...but she's not that attractive to me. I like Cameron Diaz, Heather Graham and Pam Anderson the best.

15 actresses eh?

Seems like a line up of has beens whose erect nipples are the most exciting thing about them.

Ooooh! Its Jennifer Anniston! Her nipples were on show so much during the running of friends you take it for granted now a days.

Alicia Silverstone? We're still considering her an actress these days? She helped butcher the Batman franchise with armoured nipples and we are supposed to get excited someone turned the thermostat down. Mr Freeze strikes again!

Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore! Two thirds of the Charlies Angels trio and yet only 1/3 of the acting talent in the whole movie. Camerons nipples ccount for 50% of her actual breasts, those arent erect, her tits are just that small!

Mischa Barton.....Who the fuck is Mischa Barton!!!

Heather Graham and Alyson Hannigan....Austin Powers and the lesbian from Buffy. The teenagers of today have a better selection of nipples to drool over. Shoving a flute in your pussy just aint good enough!

Julia Styles - Bourne series star? She was in them for a total of 10 minutes tops and had thick jumpers on the entire time. Forever cursed with a jail bait body....

Pamerla Anderson - Oh look Pamelas tits are once again the focus of a crowd. Sadly its just like stepping over dog shit in the street, you know its there, you just try and avoid it.

Jessica Simpson - Failed singer and failed actress....well they obviously didnt go looking for oscar winners when making this article did they.

Kelly Brooks - Attention on her breasts is so common, focussing on anoher part of her body is more exciting (and interseting for that matter!)

The list goes on, but never gets any better.

Wheres the "inappropriate boners" article.

"Raging celebrity erections unleashed!"

"When boners strike"

roronoa3000

Banned

Jennifer Anniston has got to be one of the most overrated babes in the market. Nearly every photo of her looks like she just stepped in poop and is looking for a place to scrape it off. Those saggy B+ on her look great under a shirt only. If she didn't have Friends she would be the divorced bitch next door humping every dude on the block looking for a new dad for her kids. Yea, I'd hit that but I ain't moving in with that.

You are a terrible human being.

Love seeing Jennifer Aniston's little nips poking through. Just two important reasons why Friends became so popular

In my opinion Kelly Brook is the hottest one on that list.
And it is no suprise the ones with small tits get caught most often with their nipples erect because they don't need bra's to support them up, hence there is nothing covering the nipples besides the shirt/dress and they poke through more easily.

A lot of people hating on small boobs here. Shape is what matters! More than a handful is just pointless (Pamela).