• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bumping and posting threads rules - READ AND COMPREHEND

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
We didn't want to have to do this but because people are being doofuses with threads in this forum we had no choice. These are the new rules regarding the bumping and posting of new threads in this forum:-

• Users can only bump FIVE THREADS in a 24 hour period. This is to prevent one user from dominating the board with their posts and leaving other members unable to get their requests seen. It also cuts down on post count spamming.
  • Users can only post ONE THREAD in a 24 hour period. If you have more than one request that you need urgently answering, put them in the same thread. There's no need for multiple threads.

Any questions, by all means ask or comment below.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
May I learn how to change "needs" prefix to "solved". Don't want any bother for anyone.
To solve your own threads? The thread is right here....

https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/info-on-how-to-solve-your-own-request-threads.1024717/

You need a combination of posts (you qualify) and reputation points (you don't qualify) ; therefore, on the threads you start -- when it is solved, just "report" it somewhere within the thread and a moderator will come along and mark it "solved."

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
@Steve-FreeOnes
Hm. I suppose.. we could condense and "make obvious" certain rule sections?

Like there are a lotta threads about rules and they look like normal threads. Can we make them look like a myspace page - slowly strobing neon or something? I feel like we should be as blatantly obvious and summarized as we can with rule sets.

And they would have to click agree. To even have posting privileges. (Doesn't every forum haff a disclaimer like that? I recall plenty in the 90s did)

batmaxo

I'm going to cum when I get my Freeones T-shirt!
To solve your own threads? The thread is right here....

https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/info-on-how-to-solve-your-own-request-threads.1024717/

You need a combination of posts (you qualify) and reputation points (you don't qualify) ; therefore, on the threads you start -- when it is solved, just "report" it somewhere within the thread and a moderator will come along and mark it "solved."
I have been here since 2006, lost whatever rep I had (never cared about this stuff) when site was changed, and now still need a moderator to solve my own threads.

Lovecreampies

Incoming! Silly sayings!
I noticed that if you make a post in a Model/Scene request or recommendation, you can easily attach photo's, such as screenshots from scenes in videos.

but in the ID the model section, you can't. You have to use a URL. So you have to upload the photo to a site that will allow adult images for free & than put that link into the "Insert URL Link here".

What site allows you to upload adult images from scenes for free & than be able to link it to a post you make in the mentioned sections? The only Photo upload sites i can think of are ipost & imgg. But they don't allow adult photo's. So i am stumped.

I'm clueless as to why i can attach images so easily in one section of this forum site, but in another section, the option isn't there.

Any advice or guidance & information provided would be helpful. It's possible i over looked something, or made a mistake, or misunderstood some rule.

Anyway, let me know. Thank you.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
I noticed that if you make a post in a Model/Scene request or recommendation, you can easily attach photo's, such as screenshots from scenes in videos.

but in the ID the model section, you can't. You have to use a URL. So you have to upload the photo to a site that will allow adult images for free & than put that link into the "Insert URL Link here".

What site allows you to upload adult images from scenes for free & than be able to link it to a post you make in the mentioned sections? The only Photo upload sites i can think of are ipost & imgg. But they don't allow adult photo's. So i am stumped.

I'm clueless as to why i can attach images so easily in one section of this forum site, but in another section, the option isn't there.

Any advice or guidance & information provided would be helpful. It's possible i over looked something, or made a mistake, or misunderstood some rule.

Anyway, let me know. Thank you.
Sounds like a bug or an account issue to me. Can you take some screenshots and DM them to me?

batmaxo

Steve

I have never seen any rules regarding only fans (or any rules since the board makeover) so why not post this rule as a general announcement so we do know. It's not at the top of the id section as a general announcement, it's not even in the pinned posts at the top of that page.

Today I put up a link (that did not break) to a video of someone on only fans to be nice and it was deleted by the identifier that I should know better? Huh? It was not even a link to an onlyfans account but another site with a link inside that site to a video. It did not break here so I posted it. Can't remember if I attached the image, tired, really don't think so.

Two other links did break so I edited/deleted them.

I even checked the ten pages of posts in the search engine here with onlyfans, and no rules post, no policy post beyond you responding to others asking about it. Most images posted here have a watermark on them like realitykings, brazzers, name the site, you want to say onlyfans is different because it's an individual who can sue not my business.

Please help us out. Make the rules/or any rules clear for us. I give you my word, was not aware of this policy, and all my post are in the id section.
I see links here to linktree with onlyfans, twitter, IG, don't know about Facebook, and the days of Peachy, EBI blocking each others links here seem to be over. Are links to onlyfans main page allowed or their header? Nothing's explained beyond threats of warnings and banning I found in one of your postings in a thread titled favorite babes which I never heard of.

If someone like myself did not know my guess is many others do not.

Thank you.

Last edited:

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/onlyfans-content.995851/

Your post that was deleted was in a thread inside the Favorite Babes section in which this sticky resides.

It probably wouldn't be a bad idea for that sticky to also be replicated inside the ID section, however - so I'm with you on that one.

On the other hand, it does seem slightly obscene having what would be a 9th pinned topic in this part of the board so maybe that's something that can be reviewed in general.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
@The Identifier I've unstuck a couple of threads from the ID section, could you replicate the OnlyFans sticky in there please? Thanks.

@batmaxo Absolutely no OnlyFans content is allowed on here except by models posting it themselves. That's our policy and it has reduced the amount of DMCA claims hugely since we initiated it.

batmaxo

My apologies to Steve and the identifier, apparently I knew about the onlyfans policy in July, I did not post an image in that thread (below) so can't say for sure, but also can't claim I did not know and contradict myself now writing was not aware.

My promise it was an honest mistake but really just did not remember. I like to thank everyone for all the help they gave me for years solving things so these id's are posted on four different websites as a way of saying thanks in return, obviously freeones is part of that.. 2023 will be the final year because I'm making mistakes on my own archives, and there are overlapping threads for past years. Hundreds of id's were found since last year thanks to Pimeyes so it's a big job to go back change them in so many places, and my own archives/storage.

I would put freeones out of business asking to solve all my old thread request or it would bump 50 plus posts writing in an id, no one wants that least of all myself.

Still no excuses, just an explanation. I'm sorry.

https://www.freeones.com/forums/thr...-women-with-lily-labeau.822195/#post-11590424

Last edited: