• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

mikeyb81

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
I'm back. Just reading the posts. Interesting stuff here. By the way, I was never mad at James. Just annoyed at his customer service area. But that's water under the bridge now.

No hardcore scenes with JD and Bryci? That tells you something. It's quite possible that he and Bryci now want to keep their private life, private.

If Bryci's candid photos were taken down at the BellaPass website? That means that there are probably no recent pictures of her around anyway. Her instagram has pictures from about seven or eight years ago. You can follow her Twitter. Her Twitter seems active but it has no posted pictures. Twitter just links back to her Onlyfans. Seems that if her hardcore scenes may have been brought over to OnlyFans but I wouldn't pay the $4.99/mo. to see what she looks like now nor would I want to see her hardcore scenes, if there are any up there? If she does have hardcore scenes, I wonder how much she is charging? I'm guessing between $35 to $40 per film (that's reasonable) Remember there is no way to download scenes at OnlyFans. -- Free one time at the Bryci website. Not free now.

How would anyone know this? If Bryci's candid photos were taken down at the BellaPass website? That means that there are probably no recent pictures of her around anyway. If I remember correctly, JD doesn't date the photosets or the videos for Bryci, or Katie Banks, or Talia Shepard, or Monroe Lee, or Cali Carter, or Alexis Monroe or any of the other girls over there. Ava Dawn must have stopped shooting with them about ten years ago.

https://www.instagram.com/bryci/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/bryci?lang=en
https://onlyfans.com/bryci
She sells her scenes on Onlyfans for around $7 a pop. Puts them up about one a day maybe 5 times a week. I actually DMed her on there about why she took them off the site and gave me some bs basically about how she felt that she was the main draw to the Bella Pass group of sites and wasn't seeing enough return so she took the hardcore stuff down. Sounded ridiculous to me because supposedly the model that you sign up with is where most of the return goes to and I'm quite sure that most people who have signed up to that site do it directly through hers.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
She sells her scenes on Onlyfans for around $7 a pop. Puts them up about one a day maybe 5 times a week. I actually DMed her on there about why she took them off the site and gave me some bs basically about how she felt that she was the main draw to the Bella Pass group of sites and wasn't seeing enough return so she took the hardcore stuff down. Sounded ridiculous to me because supposedly the model that you sign up with is where most of the return goes to and I'm quite sure that most people who have signed up to that site do it directly through hers.
Yeah, that's how they work. My first recollection of this network wasn't through Bryci at all but through two other ladies, Talia Shepard and Ava Dawn. When I made the plunge into talking a subscription out, Ava Dawn had stopped doing content for them. My first Bella Pass sign up was actually through Monroe Lee for two years. I had my credit card expire. My Visa card number also was changed so that subscription needed to end. On the second time around it was through Katie Banks. I had that for seven years up until I quit that in May 2020. Who knows? James might see me again. So in both cases, it wasn't Bryci who drew me to the site, it was her friends.

As for those scenes, that's pretty reasonable price wise. But how is the quality? Lot's of times, OnlyFans content creators shoot in what's called POV style, with very bad angles, the camera is a cell phone and not a camera or video equipment. And the camera and video equipment is not on a tripod. The results are videos that are shot badly, up close, too close, the model's head is out the picture, one that are blurry and one that is out of focus. Stuff like that. You also need to make sure that when you buy content it is also in the 720 p HD range not in 480 p SD. The 720 p HD videos come in clear. The 480 p SD looks grainy and blurry at times. It really depends on the lady and what she is doing. What really hurts OnlyFans is that a user or the purchaser of content cannot download the videos to one's own computer. They do that as an anti-piracy measure.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 620

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Yeah, that's how they work. My first recollection of this network wasn't through Bryci at all but through two other ladies, Talia Shepard and Ava Dawn. When I made the plunge into talking a subscription out, Ava Dawn had stopped doing content for them. My first Bella Pass sign up was actually through Monroe Lee for two years. I had my credit card expire. My Visa card number also was changed so that subscription needed to end. On the second time around it was through Katie Banks. I had that for seven years up until I quit that in May 2020. Who knows? James might see me again. So in both cases, it wasn't Bryci who drew me to the site, it was her friends.

As for those scenes, that's pretty reasonable price wise. But how is the quality? Lot's of times, OnlyFans content creators shoot in what's called POV style, with very bad angles, the camera is a cell phone and not a camera or video equipment. And the camera and video equipment is not on a tripod. The results are videos that are shot badly, up close, too close, the model's head is out the picture, one that are blurry and one that is out of focus. Stuff like that. You also need to make sure that when you buy content it is also in the 720 p HD range not in 480 p SD. The 720 p HD videos come in clear. The 480 p SD looks grainy and blurry at times. It really depends on the lady and what she is doing. What really hurts OnlyFans is that a user or the purchaser of content cannot download the videos to one's own computer. They do that as an anti-piracy measure.
They built up that group of websites, had some of the best adult models, and it was going so well for so long,...and then years ago the entire thing pretty suddenly just went off a cliff. Sad, as it was probably the best group of near exclusive adult models a site in the industry had outside of maybe the prime of Foxes.com. The downturn was even well before Onlyfans blew up to be what it is now. I'm not even sure why they keep the Bella Pass stuff up anymore other than to milk money from people that are new to the women and/or dumb enough they don't know any better. It would be more ethical to put those sites out of their misery, as it seems everybody went their separate ways a long time ago in a practical sense if not a technical one. Also, no offense to any of them that I used to like back in the day, like Katie Banks or Talia or even Bryci to a lesser extent, but there is just no way I'm signing up to any of their onlyfans stuff, if any of them are even still around producing stuff, wen the value of what one's getting is probably terrible on it by comparison to what most adult sites used to be like at a higher cost.

hestik

Spank me, I'm a newbie!

Bro do you have all her face cam video in bikini or lingerie ?
She removed it from the website and I did'n downloaded it back then....

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Bro do you have all her face cam video in bikini or lingerie ?
She removed it from the website and I did'n downloaded it back then....
No. I don't. Sorry. Back then I tended to look at her photographs. These photographs are from my favorite photoset / gallery of hers:

bryci-801-21-lg.jpgbryci-801-30-lg.jpgbryci-801-31-lg.jpgbryci-801-41-lg.jpg

As for her videos and scenes, if they aren't on the Bryci site currently, they are probably on the internet somewhere. You just have to look around.

Last edited: