• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

6453 Votes

dcopley

Wannabe board whore
Is it me or she seems to have deleted some of her old picture sets and her oldest video clips from her site? Weird

Its not you - I wonder why?

Some great sets and vids are gone. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Is it me or she seems to have deleted some of her old picture sets and her oldest video clips from her site? Weird

Its not you - I wonder why?

Some great sets and vids are gone. :(

lolapitt

All my pics come from FreeOnes.
yeah i can confirm that - she did that for example with the "caught in black" set in which her nipples were not removed. plus, they sized down the picture size and disabled the zip-download function for sets. this bitch is so fucked up.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah i can confirm that - she did that for example with the "caught in black" set in which her nipples were not removed. plus, they sized down the picture size and disabled the zip-download function for sets. this bitch is so fucked up.

Mr_Stiffy

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Any iCloud leaks of Jordan? :(

FreeOnes does not want to be sued. Anyone posting leaked pics from "The Fappening" will receive a ban. Consider this post to be your only warning re : Jordan.

sasuke

Would rather be pissed on than pissed off
How can you people be upset with her because she has a personal life???! Of course they're men in her life, apparently women too, who has seen her naked. You think just because you pay for a subscription to a site that you have the right to demand to a model topless if she never advertise going topless. Get a freaking life, and get your own women, instead gripping about someone else's. I don't understand creeps who follow theses women and they they actually matter to them. You pay money to see her in lingerie, and the occasional hand bra...thats it.