• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me (Alisa) ALMOST anything

lol nto what I ment but that's amazing too. There was a chocoalte factory near me when I was younger they use to make them and pizza and they have the best Chocolate hamburgers too.:drool2: Oh they almost made Chocolate wine bottles and letters(as in you could write a letter and they would make it entirely out of Chocolate) all kinds of stuff entirely made with different kinds of Chocolate

I miss that place but it was family run and one member got really sick and they sold it after that it wasn't as good. :(

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
lol nto what I ment but that's amazing too. There was a chocoalte factory near me when I was younger they use to make them and pizza and they have the best Chocolate hamburgers too.:drool2: Oh they almost made Chocolate wine bottles and letters(as in you could write a letter and they would make it entirely out of Chocolate) all kinds of stuff entirely made with different kinds of Chocolate

I miss that place but it was family run and one member got really sick and they sold it after that it wasn't as good. :(

so when you were a kid you used to live in a dream?