• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A Punch to the Face...a Venting Thread!

member006

Closed Account
:mad: It angers me so when people come on here and want to talk down and calls names to the very women they want to drool over and jerk off to. Only 5 posts and 3 are calling a girl a dirty slut. Is it really necessary? Its like the person that must say, f this f that in every conversation. You can make a point without being vulgar.

LL:(

I have to agree LL...I hate that attitude as well - always have and always will.

I also want to say I hate rude people...

member006

Closed Account
I get so damned tired of people who act like children and aren't adult enough just to say what they have to say. Would rather aggravate someone with little slurs and stabs acting all innocent. Grow up!!! Silly rabbit tricks are for kids. My PM box is still open.

member006

Closed Account
OK I just want to get this off my chest. Don't anyone dare ever chastise me again for pointing out the search button/engines to noobs. Or tell me to be kind and understanding with their stupid frigging questions. I tried it your way for over a month.

I never have gotten one "thanks" for links or any information I go out of my way to search for to give them. I try to be nice and answer the questions kindly with some (as best I can muster for some of the idiotic ones they ask) good advice and they walk over my posts like I'm not there. Saying a big thanks to the "dude" that posted to them. *takes gloves off*

All my best,
LL

i hate him so much i can't even be arsed to tell you how much LL :)
unfunny no talent .. all over Hollywood like a dose of something

OK I just want to get this off my chest. Don't anyone dare ever chastise me again for pointing out the search button/engines to noobs. Or tell me to be kind and understanding with their stupid frigging questions. I tried it your way for over a month.

I never have gotten one "thanks" for links or any information I go out of my way to search for to give them. I try to be nice and answer the questions kindly with some (as best I can muster for some of the idiotic ones they ask) good advice and they walk over my posts like I'm not there. Saying a big thanks to the "dude" that posted to them. *takes gloves off*

All my best,
LL

Thar she blows! :cussing:

All my best,
LL
Why should you get a thanks? You didn't point anything out that they couldn't of found themselves. Of course, more often that not they don't bother to take the simple routes that you alway state, but still. To someone new, I can understand their lack to not show gratitude when the answer is so common and simple.

member006

Closed Account
Why should you get a thanks? You didn't point anything out that they couldn't of found themselves. Of course, more often that not they don't bother to take the simple routes that you alway state, but still. To someone new, I can understand their lack to not show gratitude when the answer is so common and simple.

What? First off you do realize this thread is personal vents requiring no answers or comment? I don't feel my post this morning that prompted MY personal vent was just a common answer. It was a nice "don't worry" but yet the guy talking about a "limp dick" five minutes after me got a prompt thank you. Obviously I do point out things they can't find themselves, or they wouldn't have asked. duh

Not that its any of your business or that I should explain. I have tried and these were the results. When I post a nice post to answer a question and am walked over for the next post and that guy gets a "thanks dude" it does upset me at times, its rude.

Almost always they thank the guys for there "links" never me. Everyone wanted to hang me for my "use the search" now they can see why. Why should I waste my time doing the work for lazy asses that can't even say :hatsoff:? Until you walk in my shoes kindly keep your opinion on my personal feelings at a minimum. Back off me you too are rude. Thank you.

LL

Well, two things I can suggest:

1) Don't bother to help. Ignore.
2) Overlook it and go with that whole, "well, I know I was the one that helped, and so do the other members" thing.

I know how you feel about searching for things and getting not even a 'thx' in return. It sucks, but, it's not something to bother yourself with.

Philbert

Banned
I always wince when I read a post that disses LL...someone's gonna get it (in a nice way!:D )

I get sooo annoyed when the usual online tough guy wanna-bes get rude to LL, trying to sound bad.
Not that A. she can't deal with it, or
B. it's any of my business
I still do, though, and I don't have the right to tell someone what to do or not do, me no be mod here.
But I wanna say here that anyone who thinks they aren't bound by the same social rules of good manners and general respect we all have when we are talking face to face, is telling everyone that here is a small mind, insecure and skulking online to be someone they can't support in the real world.
I have always felt the same; except, in a bar or on the street, I can call someone to account for ragging on my friends.
Here, people get away with nasty comments unless members set them straight; and I guess, who needs the hassle?
That's the closest I will get on this site to a rant!

im sick of cleaning out my pm box. cant pm's be deleted after a week automatically? but, you know why i wont get upset? because we got the bombs. two words: nuclear fucking weapons, OKAY! john wayne is not dead.