• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A Punch to the Face...a Venting Thread!

Oh I absolutely HATE that! "May I help you with something?" "If I needed your help I would have asked for it!" LMAO

go to home depot. they never ask you anything. if you ask them something, its always "we are with a customer. we will be right with you". that right with you is always at least half an hour. home depot is the only thing wrong with construction.

In a store when you actually need help with something, the employees usually don't work off commision so they are fucking nowhere to be found. If you do find one they don't know what the fuck they are talking about anyway.

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
It's a mixed bag with me, department store forget it!

Smaller specialty stores, those folks go the extra mile for me!

Needed some stuff/help for my comp and they were like a font of helpful hints.

-cs™

What I also hate is when you go to shop somewhere and your a thousand times more knowledgeable about the product than the people that are employed there. They try to talk you into getting interested in something all the while your just shaking your head, nodding, and wishing they would just shut the hell up.

This won't go down well :o

But I'm sick and tired of seeing these rep club threads :mad: . Why or why do you need all these threads :confused: . Especially when the original was enough!
:dunno:

Rant 1: Cyclists who seem to think that a puny flashing LED light is all they need to ride their cycle at night.
Are you fucking kidding me?...
Do you all have a deathwish?...
How the hell can you see where you're going?...

Now, I like to ride a cycle myself, but even I'm not dumb enough to rely on a wee feeble flashing light...
you may as well light a candle and tape it to your handlebars.
If I want to ride a bike along a road at night I want fucking football stadium lights on MY handlebars...
I don't just wantto see the road ahead, I want to see the road in the next nearest country..bollocks to the oncoming traffic who may get blinded by the dazzle...no motorist is gonna fail to notice ME..

Rant 2: people who buy BIG 4x4 off-roaders and then slow down for speed bumps...and I mean SLOW-DOWN.
I have seen these people drop right down to 5mph to get over these 'huge, Himalaya-sized' (not) speed bumps that we see on our roads.
For fucks sake...
why?, why?, WHY?, buy a 4x4 if you don't even have the nerve to take it at a reasonable speed over a small bump in the road?
Take my advice, people...sell your 4x4's and get a bus-pass.

Thank you and goodnight, you've been a great audience, let's all do this again sometime...:hatsoff:

This won't go down well :o

But I'm sick and tired of seeing these rep club threads :mad: . Why or why do you need all these threads :confused: . Especially when the original was enough!
:dunno:

Several of us have pretty much decided to just go with the original "Rep Congratulations Thread"

You are right, there are just too damn many, every day someone could literally make a new one!

member006

Closed Account
You know what? People here never cease to amaze me. I was just given bad rep because I said Johnny Depp was overrated. lol By a member that's been here sometime too. I never knew bad rep was for just disagreeing. Hell, I'd be bad repping half the membership. That's so frigging petty. Bad rep because I posted in that overrated celeb thread, but all the guys cut on dozens of women, even calling them names. Nothing said.

LL

You know what? People here never cease to amaze me. I was just given bad rep because I said Johnny Depp was overrated. lol By a member that's been here sometime too. I never knew bad rep was for just disagreeing. Hell, I'd be bad repping half the membership. That's so frigging petty. Bad rep because I posted in that overrated celeb thread, but all the guys cut on dozens of women, even calling them names. Nothing said.

LL

Check this out.
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=117490

Might shed some light on your deal!

My Boss.

A complete and utter arsehole.

in fact, a 24 carat, gilt edged, diamond encrusted, arsehole.:mad:

YES

btw...does anyone know where I can get a contract-killer at short notice?

member006

Closed Account
:crying: Here it is, I broke two frigging nails on the washer lid, I don't have the money to get temp fake tips on them. So I had to trim all of my nails down to the size of those two, so I don't look stupid. :mad: While not down to no nail at all status, they are shorter than my liking. :crying:

LL:mad:

:crying: Here it is, I broke two frigging nails on the washer lid, I don't have the money to get temp fake tips on them. So I had to trim all of my nails down to the size of those two, so I don't look stupid. :mad: While not down to no nail at all status, they are shorter than my liking. :crying:

LL:mad:

Oh no not a twofer. If it makes you feel any better I don't think short nails are that bad.

Philbert

Banned
I wish my truck could grow new front bumpers!
And side panels, and wheels, and duals, and a front end...!:D

LL, I feel your pain...good luck with that!