• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

$54 Million Pants Suit Begins

Jesus what is this world coming to, they are fucking pants, if this idiot gets anything except the worth of his pants back then the legal system needs a serious overhaul.

The legal system's been needing a serious overhaul for years. Remember the McDonalds woman who spilled her coffee and burned herself? Or that guy who sued because he supposedly didn't know that fast food makes you fat?

And he's a judge! Appointed by who? How screwed up is that? The guy that appointed him should be looked at under a microscope as well.

Just wait, after he wins 54 million dollars he will find out the pants were in the bottom of his hamper all along. :rolleyes:

The news said the cleaner found them and offered them back to him along with $12,000 but he won't drop the "suit". :jester:

Asshole, and he's a judge that decides other people's fates?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
The news said the cleaner found them and offered them back to him along with $12,000 but he won't drop the "suit". :jester:

Asshole, and he's a judge that decides other people's fates?

Indeed. I've a firm belief that Judges should serve one year in prison so that they realize exactly where they're sending people to. Time passes slowly while incarcerated.. and there's no such thing as "rehabiliation" for many behind the bars.

Did I mention time barely passes at all?

I hope he gets nothing out of it except court costs and it loses him his judgeship. Then again, we all know how fair and honest the system is don't we? :dunno:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I hope he gets nothing out of it except court costs and it loses him his judgeship. Then again, we all know how fair and honest the system is don't we? :dunno:

Justice aint blind, it's just got dyslexia and farsighted prescription glasses.

Update to the man without pants

A Washington, D.C. law judge broke down in tears and had to take a break from his testimony because he became too emotional while questioning himself about his experience with a missing pair of pants.

In his opening statement, Pearson came out swinging, telling the jury "never before in recorded history have a group of defendants engaged in such misleading and unfair business practices."

Repeatedly referring to himself as "we,'' Pearson sought to represent himself as the leader of a class of tens of thousands, if not a half million local residents he believes are at risk of falling for such insidious business practices as posting Satisfaction Guaranteed' signs and "Same Day Service."

The sartorial loss caused Pearson to suffer what he calls severe "mental suffering, inconvenience and discomfort." :rolleyes:

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3269485&page=1&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312

I think someone really needs to question the dudes sanity. Crying over a pair of pants? How can he prove that those aren't his pants? Cause he's never worn pants with a cuff?
This is a story for the WTF files.

Truth truly is stranger than fiction. This is just insane, no other words for it.

I would like to think that Sanity would prevail and this particualr Judge was disbarred for making a mockery of the Judicail system.

The article said he had a personal issue with the cleaners and that the bar association was already approached.