• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Until it's been proven in a court of law you don't get to say that, and it won't be proven in a court of law because it's a load of horseshit.

You just wait and see. Those 21,000 voters will be found and those scallywags will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Mo Brooks will challenge Jones in 2020 and win the seat by riding Trump’s coattails to victory in Alabama. A short term diversion much like when Elizabeth Warren recaptured Ted Kennedy’s seat from Scott Brown.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...to-cover-legal-fees?__twitter_impression=true

Roy Moore pleads for money to cover legal fees

"I’m sure that you cannot imagine how this has taken a toll on my wife, my children, and even my friends," Moore wrote.

"My resources have been depleted and I have struggled to make ends meet, but I have not lost my faith in our God, who is our true source of strength and will never leave or forsake us," he added.

- - - Updated - - -

SHUT THE FUCK UP ROY MOORE

Straight Shooter

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...to-cover-legal-fees?__twitter_impression=true

"I’m sure that you cannot imagine how this has taken a toll on my wife, my children, and even my friends," Moore wrote.

"My resources have been depleted and I have struggled to make ends meet, but I have not lost my faith in our God, who is our true source of strength and will never leave or forsake us," he added.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll send him thoughts and prayers

Jack Davenport

- - - Updated - - -

I seem to recall a certain former First Lady and president claiming they were broke after leaving the White House due to legal fees.

Gotta love the low information Obama base.

I seem to recall a certain former First Lady and president claiming they were broke after leaving the White House due to legal fees.

Gotta love the low information Obama base.

Yeah and they were molesting under age women as well.

Under educated trump base trying to make an argument.

Jack Davenport

Yeah and they were molesting under age women as well.

Under educated trump base trying to make an argument.

Actually none of the allegations against Moore have been proven.
However, the Clintons helped to get a child rapist off and Bill Clinton was using his power over a barely 21 intern to use her as his personal blow job machine.

I have taken shits that have earned more college credit hours than you have.
If we had to list the top 10 dumbest posters on this board,you’d top the list oh intelligent sir.

Actually none of the allegations against Moore have been proven.
However, the Clintons helped to get a child rapist off and Bill Clinton was using his power over a barely 21 intern to use her as his personal blow job machine.

I have taken shits that have earned more college credit hours than you have.
If we had to list the top 10 dumbest posters on this board,you’d top the list oh intelligent sir.

That is why you keep defending a child molester. Good luck on your student loans.