• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Vote now for Miss FreeOnes 2013! Round 1 has officially started!!

R

RogueAlan

My final votes...
Mandy Flores twice yet again... Go get 'em, young lady!
Bella Bellini
Holly Rydem
Jinxypie
Miss Hybrid... love the exercise set, Miss Tartiness
Sabrina Deep your support of the site over the year is appreciated
Spexy Ashleigh
Vanilla DeVille glad to see your back... er you are back... but your back...and your front, as well.
GiseleXO great pool pics, G

and before is shut down for the eve, BobJustBob! Hope your world is great, my brother!
Petra and Roald, as always you are thowing a great shindig here... just tell me it won't face furlough from the sequestration.
Thanks, friends.

Pax, RA

who???

Got two nipples for a dime?
My votes for the last day of round 1

Miss Hybrid for Miss Freeones, Eurotart, and OCSM

Harley Spencer for Miss Freeones

Lolita Borgia for Miss Freeones and Adult Model

Briana Lee for Miss Freeones, Adult Model and Cam Girl

Mandy Flores for Miss Freeones

Shottis

Junior Olympic Pole Vaulter
Last votes of round 1, i hope i did not shoot blanks.

Miss Freeones
Briana Lee
Harley Spencer
Lucy OHara
Mariah Milano
Miss Hybrid

Best Eurobabe
Miss Hybrid

Best Adult Model
Spexy Ashleigh

Best OCSM
Ari Dee
Bella Bellini
Miss Hybrid

absolutehell

The best things in life are Free!
Did you notice that my feet are on a bench? xxxx

Also my chin is stuck over the bar and I can't get down.

Best call Frank Fire to bring a ladder and some hoses.

Miss Trick Photographer

In that case you can use me as the ladder , My Miss.I'm tall enough for that.

Congrats on winning the first round with a clean sweep in all 3 categories.Very well deserved!!

Mandy Flores

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
Official Checked Star Member
ROUND II!!!

Have to be a bit more choosy now...
most of it isn't even a sweat...
TWO for Mandy Flores
Vanilla DeVille
Miss Hybrid

and tonight, Sabrina Deep.

GiseleXO, Holly Rydem, Spexy, I haven't forgotten you!

As always...thank you sooooo very much Alan! You have been super!

Mandy, what is your opinion on round 1?
Honestly what i am most excited about, besides me personally doing so well in the OCSM, is the fact that our very own Miss Hybrid is just blowing this contest up!! It would be incredible to see her, or Briana if she gets a huge boost in the 3rd round, actually win the main category this year!! It would be nice to see a brunette for once ;) and someone who isn't an outsider as far as the forums are concerned. She isn't a product of a big production company and that warms my heart a bit too, not that I think anything less of ladies who shoot for the big guys, just that it's difficult to overcome the kind of exposure they get and it would be impressive to see it happen!

I love that Jaana is doing so well.

I love that Briana is doing so well too! She really earns it day after day and week after week.....one of my favorites ever! How can anyone not love this chic? LOL

I wish we could still have 10 votes in rounds 2 and 3.....I mean really...it would be more votes but I freakin hate having to pick between people I like.

And again...thank you to all of the guys and girls for voting for me, I'm really happy to be doing so well in both categories :)

376.jpg

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
As always...thank you sooooo very much Alan! You have been super!

Honestly what i am most excited about, besides me personally doing so well in the OCSM, is the fact that our very own Miss Hybrid is just blowing this contest up!! It would be incredible to see her, or Briana if she gets a huge boost in the 3rd round, actually win the main category this year!! It would be nice to see a brunette for once ;) and someone who isn't an outsider as far as the forums are concerned. She isn't a product of a big production company and that warms my heart a bit too, not that I think anything less of ladies who shoot for the big guys, just that it's difficult to overcome the kind of exposure they get and it would be impressive to see it happen!

I love that Jaana is doing so well.

I love that Briana is doing so well too! She really earns it day after day and week after week.....one of my favorites ever! How can anyone not love this chic? LOL

I wish we could still have 10 votes in rounds 2 and 3.....I mean really...it would be more votes but I freakin hate having to pick between people I like.

And again...thank you to all of the guys and girls for voting for me, I'm really happy to be doing so well in both categories :)

376.jpg

Thank you Mandy, have you seen the latest on Round 2 thread............it's you.

Well done, keep up the great work.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid