• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Reality Kings Scavenger Hunt Contest Winners Are In! Who Won Passes?!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Alright homies! The official FreeOnes chimps have made their decisions and have stepped away from their bananas-a-plenty to give us the three lucky winners in our Reality Kings scavenger hunt contest! In case you missed the fun, see it here!

As a reminder, we had you dig through our BETA site's Beta FreeOnes Reality Kings Channel for the answers!

The questions were as follows:

• 1. How much is a month of Reality Kings during this content using our special flash sale link?
  • 2. Starting on our Reality Kings Channel Dashboard and going in further, what model finds herself in the middle of both Malena Morgan and Lia Lor on the ol' tennis court?
  • 3. Name the FreeOnes gallery title that features 11 photos, Ellena Woods and an ocean view over two fantastic asses?
  • 4. What holiday is featured in videos that features a strap on?
  • 5. This video is 27:46 long. Who's the girl and what does she do with the cum?
  • 6. How much cash is Sloan Harper offered in this one particular photo set?

And the answers we were looking for were:

The prizes were:

1st Place 3 Month membership
2nd Place 1 Month membership
3rd Place 1 Month membership

And our winners are:

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Bigre2bougre
ILoveNakedGirls
Yobitch24

Congrats! Stay close to your PM boxes, guys!

And there we have it! Didn't win? Well you can still get the hookups while our special link is active for that cheap ass membership here!

Plus, we'll be doing a new contest real soon so don't stray too far away! We'll be adding your credits to your accounts so please be patient! Thanks for playing!

freeones_regina

Administrator
Congrats, we'll get you your passes as soon as possible.

sj1

Love & Basketball
Congratulations to the winners and Thank you to Freeones along with Reality Kings for the contest. :thumbsup:

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
OK guys, your credits should all be deposited. Winners, sit close to your PM boxes. Thank you, everyone, for playing!

I also was generous and gave bonus credits even if your photo didn't come off the site tour.

UnderBro

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Bronze Member
Congratulations to all of the winners! :hatsoff: Enjoy your prize.

~~whimsy~~

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
What do i look under for credits? Also I'm signed in here but when I got to MyFO it shows me not logged in and gotta log in (despite clicking remember me) and am I losing out that way???