• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> The NEW BOARD is LIVE!

DrakeM

UFOs are real, the Air Force doesn't exist
Why does the word 'fan_ tas_tic' get edited to ********c?
And on that note, what's up with the banned site list on the new board? I've noticed that links on the old site that were censored are no longer censored, e.g. "www.******************" is no longer turned into bunch of *******. Over the years I collected a list of 71 things the board used to censor, do I need to start over? Can you just publish the list somewhere and keep it updated?

Harpsman

Light one for Me
I've just been awarded a Trophy for being a Master Lurker- "been on freeones for 5 years without making a single post"🤔😂

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Why does the word 'fan_ tas_tic' get edited to ********c?

I know it is overused and there are plenty of synonyms, but ...
I noticed that too🤷‍♂️

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
I've just been awarded a Trophy for being a Master Lurker- "been on freeones for 5 years without making a single post"🤔😂

Well done. ;-) I'm playing with trophies, weird that it gave you that status.

daitro

I must possess all, or I possess nothing.
It's 2020 why doesn't it fill 100% of the page width? You had invision as an option and went with this? Serious downgrade. Sorry.

mouthmassage

My wife doesn't know I'm a perv!
Quite a few important features are either missing or I can't find them. This will probably not be my first post in this thread.

Most importantly, the ability to search a thread is a necessity. Primarily, it helps me avoid duplicate replies. I search to see if a link (or similar from the same creator), question, or statement has already been posted.

Secondarily, it helps me find an answer quick. Most commonly, I will type "anal" into the search to see if a babe has filmed anal or has discussed filming anal. This is especially true if I come to know a babe late and the thread already has multiple pages.

Jenna's first double penetration (DP)
https://www.dogfartnetwork.com/tour/sites/WeFuckBlackGirls.com/jenna_foxx_3/

I can't tell when this was released. I hope this is not a duplicate reply and is enjoyed by all

Reply found here
https://board.freeones.com/threads/...oxx-tyra-foxx-jenna-foxx.849955/post-10786780

Search thread feature is not working. I searched "wefuckblack" and seleced "this thread". No results were found. There phrase totally matched a reply in the thread :mad::mad::mad:

Automate

Tip: install a spycam in your toilet.

dr_i_feegood

Why was my picture deleted?
Looks fresh, thanks.

Big miss for me is that on the subscribed (now watched) threads, there used to be an icon after the last (max) thread page numbers you could click on to go to the 1st new post since last visited.
I read that there should be a "jump to new" buton when you enter a post, but all I have in the top corner is 'unwatch'......am I missing something here?

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
i have found out through trial and error that sometimes using quotes around search terms will zero in better on a whole phrase instead of just one name or term. Not always but sometimes. Narrows the number of threads need to page through.

wmonbear

Love comes and goes but FreeOnes is forever.
Seems to me the Replies and Views counters aren't working properly, if at all. Can we get more granularity on these numbers?
For example, instead of showing 6K, showing the exact number, e.g., 6,134.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Hi, "search" function is giving back too wide results. Could it be improved?
Thanks.

I don't know. There might be a plugin for it. Google xenforo, search plugin and see if you find anything that's useful or you think would work (yes, I'm delegating LOL).

Notifications are not showing up for my watched threads. I didn't get a notification for this

https://board.freeones.com/threads/layla-love-laylalove_xxx.946928/post-10787558

Make sure you have your notifications properly sorted https://board.freeones.com/account/preferences

Looks fresh, thanks.

Big miss for me is that on the subscribed (now watched) threads, there used to be an icon after the last (max) thread page numbers you could click on to go to the 1st new post since last visited.
I read that there should be a "jump to new" buton when you enter a post, but all I have in the top corner is 'unwatch'......am I missing something here?

It should look like this if there's any new posts.
1587467293758.png

Seems to me the Replies and Views counters aren't working properly, if at all. Can we get more granularity on these numbers?
For example, instead of showing 6K, showing the exact number, e.g., 6,134.

Sorry, the only thing I can do out of box is set the number of results, max number of results in total and minimum word length. We'd have to screw with the template to get exact numbers and right now I'd like to make as little changes as necessary. Maybe there's a plugin that grants this ability, so like I said with another user... go forth and see if there's anything out there.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I don't know. There might be a plugin for it. Google xenforo, search plugin and see if you find anything that's useful or you think would work (yes, I'm delegating LOL).

I found using Google for the search works better for some searches. "Model A freeones board" usually yields the anticipated results.

bostonbulldog

Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
I love the new design. Only issue I’ve noticed, and it must be related to the search thread not working correctly, is that when I go to my profile and like on the link to show all my posts it only brings up the first few comments I made when I first made my account years ago.

I tried doing a search to only show my posts since 1/1/20 and noting comes up.

lioneye713

Disciple of the Cult Mother
Hello all! How can I skip to the first unread post in a given thread? Can't seem to find that button in its usual spot next to the thread's name. Thanks