• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> The NEW BOARD is LIVE!

Freq3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
I've noticed that there is a "Filters" option at the top right of each thread section so you can see all the threads in whatever order you like.

It would be handy to have this within each thread as well so you can see the latest post first and it staying that way, rather than having to either hit the "jump to new" button or click and scroll

Is it possible to implement this "Filters" function within each thread at all?

UGGLove13

The best things in life are Free!
How to Search in a Thread

While in a thread, click on the search button in the upper right corner of the browser, in the same row as your avatar.
1586092509542.png

In the drop down menu, choose "this thread" (last option)

1586092552867.png

Now you can search the thread. ;-)

Thanks for posting how to search within a thread but I am still having issues searching for single words or names which I know are posted within the thread but are not showing up in the search results.

Is the search within a thread supposed to be strong enough to search words or phrases within urls like the old board did?

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
"We've only been talking about it for over a year now! ;-) We've very close to turning off the old FreeOnes.com and switching to the new site. "

And you said I was a slow learner...being Elderly is a challenge you know.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
I've noticed that there is a "Filters" option at the top right of each thread section so you can see all the threads in whatever order you like.

It would be handy to have this within each thread as well so you can see the latest post first and it staying that way, rather than having to either hit the "jump to new" button or click and scroll

Is it possible to implement this "Filters" function within each thread at all?

I don't know. I'll put it on my list of things to look into.

Thanks for posting how to search within a thread but I am still having issues searching for single words or names which I know are posted within the thread but are not showing up in the search results.

Is the search within a thread supposed to be strong enough to search words or phrases within urls like the old board did?

Honestly, I don't know if its the same functionality as the advanced search. Look up "xenforo, thread search" in google and see what people say and let me know!

"We've only been talking about it for over a year now! ;-) We've very close to turning off the old FreeOnes.com and switching to the new site. "

And you said I was a slow learner...being Elderly is a challenge you know.

The important thing is you know now. ;-)

Captaingault

I am in my own little world but it's okay they know me here.
I do not know if this framework allows it, but a nice feature on the vBulletin was the ability to see what threads were modifying since your last visit, if it could happen.

Thanks.

RidemyCock

Girls fuck me in my dreams!
Hey guys thanks for updating the forum. It looks awesome. Just wondering is there a limit to how many attach files or insert images we can upload in a day or in a post?

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
That board is so fucked up! why do you change it?
I can't find anything! the blog has disappeared? I don't find or load any blog.
Where are the subscribe threads?
Where are the settings?

Damn that board was perfect before I don't understand why you change it guys? :brick:

Petra

Staff member
Hey guys thanks for updating the forum. It looks awesome. Just wondering is there a limit to how many attach files or insert images we can upload in a day or in a post?

Same rules apply as before.

That board is so fucked up! why do you change it?
I can't find anything! the blog has disappeared? I don't find or load any blog.
Where are the subscribe threads?
Where are the settings?

Damn that board was perfect before I don't understand why you change it guys? :brick:

I'm sorry that you don't like the new software. Unfortunately since vBulletin was no longer supporting their software we needed to update to someone who was.

This thread will answer a lot of your questions. https://board.freeones.com/threads/new-board-helpful-tips-updated-3-april-2020.981387/

Unfortunately, the blog was something vbulletin did that xenforo didn't get on the bandwagon with. So, no blog for now. Especially since it was only a very few of you using it in total.

~~whimsy~~

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Maybe I am not navigating right or missed it, I tried reading through but it all blended in. Do we still have our FreeOnes credits and store?

Petra

Staff member
Maybe I am not navigating right or missed it, I tried reading through but it all blended in. Do we still have our FreeOnes credits and store?

It's all under your old account at https://my.freeones.com. We don't have any plugins made yet showing favorites or whatnot.

On FreeOnes.xxx you can see your favorited babes (note, we know it's not the full amount) and credit amount. Note that any babes you favorite on the new site WILL NOT sync over to the old site.

Also the credits are read only on the new site.

By the end of the week we will have the connection between your board account and the new site account put back. Unfortunately we needed people to log in with their emails and that didn't go over too hot.

Johnny One

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
i have lots of credit points can I use them for buying photo-sets and movies on the new Freeones (which look superb!)

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Another thing, in the settings we're not able to select how many post will appear in 1 page per thread.
I have a crappy internet and I'm almost only in the fetish section, 20 post per page is too many, it takes a lot of time to load and some of the post appear like that due to the time out.
capturedcran2020-04-0xgk7k.png

So my question is, is it possible to bring back how many post per page, so I can only allow 5 post per page like I did before?
20 post is rude for people with bad internet!

Thank you.

c_a_worshipper

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
So my question is, is it possible to bring back how many post per page, so I can only allow 5 post per page like I did before?

Thank you.

That is a good valid comment I would say!

Petra

Staff member
i have lots of credit points can I use them for buying photo-sets and movies on the new Freeones (which look superb!)

Eventually, yes. We are plotting out how we'll be building the new credit system and hopefully have it in place in the near future.

Another thing, in the settings we're not able to select how many post will appear in 1 page per thread.
I have a crappy internet and I'm almost only in the fetish section, 20 post per page is too many, it takes a lot of time to load and some of the post appear like that due to the time out.
capturedcran2020-04-0xgk7k.png

Thank you.

I don't know. I'll have to see if there's a plugin because it's not something the forum developers gave control of in the admin.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Anyone else loving the notifications for when someone tags you or quotes you? Sure, this is different, but its fast and exciting. You'll all be aces with it in no time!

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Its way more social media oriented. The feed feels like a feed. The comment system saves time. Sometimes you just wanna like button something.
So.. I wanna be aces and jacks with it!
See what I did there, Adam. DO YA SEE?! I referenced a guy named aces who used to post here! Now you know cuz I explained the already explained! Poo on my post! :)
Ah, I like messing with Adam. It pleases my soul.

c_a_worshipper

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
Actually yeah it is faster, but it loses somehow the interaction between the members seems to be less, so actually less social. And that was always a major attraction for me to Freeones instead of other boards/forum.
And the look of the board is more like other boards. Sure they did a hell of a job, but not feeling it quite yet. But with change comes change, still a bit soon to judge it all the way. One of the things I do like is you can use a larger avatar as well, more recognizable.

wmonbear

Love comes and goes but FreeOnes is forever.
Excluding the Member ID/Avatar section, the "working area" of FreeOnes' threads comprise just 49%
of the available screen width. Why such a narrow viewing area?
I would think XenForo® would provide the administrator settings to easily broaden the view.
Petra, if you can, any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated! :)

Last edited: