• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes! Which girls are YOU voting into round 3?!

Buggster

Hardcore Junkie
Wow....what's with this Christy Mack?

So, I guess that's 2 Warnings now...
And the original tweet is still there, over 2 Days since she received the Warning regarding multiple-device-voting being against the Rules.
I'm just waiting for the next issue with Miss Mack to come up.

:pimpdaddy

Roald

I can set my own custom title!
So, I guess that's 2 Warnings now...
And the original tweet is still there, over 2 Days since she received the Warning regarding multiple-device-voting being against the Rules.
I'm just waiting for the next issue with Miss Mack to come up.

Fans cheating can hardly be pinned down on a model, if we did we would have to disqualify 99% of the models.

Buggster

Hardcore Junkie
Fans cheating can hardly be pinned down on a model, if we did we would have to disqualify 99% of the models.

No problems Roald, I've started to view the whole thing in a comedic light. :)
Because, life is already serious enough, so instead of getting all worked up about it, I'm having a few smiles.

Though as Petra says:

To be VERY CLEAR.

Each person gets 3 votes a day, period. Just because there could be other ways to get more, doesn't mean it's allowed and if we find people making more than 1 account to get more votes, those accounts can and WILL be banned (I've brought the ban hammer on many now). It COULD also affect the girl you're trying to help.

Cheating is defined as purposely voting more than your allowed amount of votes per day. This includes voting from more than one device or the same device multiple times (computer, mobile phone, consul gaming device, or any other means to connect to the internet); voting from multiple IP addresses; using a bot, script, program, plug-in or any other means to override the voting program; hacking or manipulating the voting software; and/or making multiple FreeOnes accounts.

If a voter is caught cheating by a means mentioned above or any other means, the votes will be deleted and the cheater's IP blocked from future voting.

FreeOnes members who are caught cheating may have their account banned on a temporary basis or permanent based on the discretion of FreeOnes.

If a voter is caught cheating on behalf of a contestant, the contestant could be disqualified from the contest at the discretion of FreeOnes.

FreeOnes retains the right to update or change anything pertaining to the Miss FreeOnes 2013 contest anytime without prior notice, including but not limited to the way voting works, contest rules, prizes, or what constitutes as cheating. All decisions made by FreeOnes is final.

http://miss.freeones.com/faq/

SabrinaDeep

Disciple of the Cult Mother
Official Checked Star Member
Re: >>> Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes! Which girls are YOU voting into round 3?!

ZP1270987.JPG

ZP1270995.JPG

ZP1280013.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

ZP1280021.JPG

ZP1280025.JPG

Roald

No problems Roald, I've started to view the whole thing in a comedic light. :)
Because, life is already serious enough, so instead of getting all worked up about it, I'm having a few smiles.

Though as Petra says:

Yes and as Petra said its been taken care off.

Roald

Roald my post was funnier than the Jesus' one. You should rep me for that. But maybe you haven't understood it :p

didnt see the pics on my phone ;)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Roald my post was funnier than the Jesus' one. You should rep me for that. But maybe you haven't understood it :p

He can't rep you since I took his rep away last year. :2 cents:

Shottis

Junior Olympic Pole Vaulter

Mandy Flores

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
And I said I'm OK with it... so why are we arguing? :)

I find when my ass comes out it usually ends any argument that is going on at the time...let's try shall we? :)

384.jpg

And Sabrina...I couldn't rep your post for some reason, guess I've given too much love in the past :)

Buggster

Hardcore Junkie
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7457906, member: 550820"]I find when my ass comes out it usually ends any argument that is going on at the time...let's try shall we? :)

384.jpg

:drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2:

Vanilla DeVille

Hello Everyone,

WOW - THANK YOU ALL for voting me into round 3 for the camgirl category! I am so flattered! I wanted to send my apologies for not being around these past several days. I've had a loved one in the hospital due to some serious issues, so I haven't been able to post and thank you for this great news!

Please have a wonderful day and thanks again!!! :)

par

I smell PUSSY!
Re: >>> Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes! Which girls are YOU voting into round 3?!

I'm gonna guess by looking at this picture that the invisible mans dick tastes nasty.
Nice touch with the finger in the ass though :D

Haha, I think you're right about that

par

I smell PUSSY!
Hello Everyone,

WOW - THANK YOU ALL for voting me into round 3 for the camgirl category! I am so flattered! I wanted to send my apologies for not being around these past several days. I've had a loved one in the hospital due to some serious issues, so I haven't been able to post and thank you for this great news!

Please have a wonderful day and thanks again!!! :)

Hope everything is ok now. Have a Nice weekend

par

I smell PUSSY!
I find when my ass comes out it usually ends any argument that is going on at the time...let's try shall we? :)

384.jpg

And Sabrina...I couldn't rep your post for some reason, guess I've given too much love in the past :)

You do have a nice one!