• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Quite bad user experience with the new board and new freeones

mstibs

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
- Visited links are not colored different.
I used this browser feature as an easy way to remember the threads and links I visited without many clicks and lost time to follow something or get disturbing messages into my inbox. The style sheet you use renders a KISS (keep it simple stupid) and killer feature, available in browsers for nearly 30 years, useless.

- There's no way to setup reading the threads backward (new posts first), the old board was easily able to handle that. Spared me two clicks and sometimes a long way scrolling down for each thread I read.

- freeones.xxx babe profiles not linked to the babe threads in the board yet, that was a killer feature, too.

- freeones.xxx babe profiles: found no prominent place for social media links of the girls ... that's what I mostly use freeones for. It's (err ... was) the most comprehensive and correct collection of social media links where the more interesting information resides. I won't do a time consuming freeones search for "Codi Vore Twitter" if Google is my browser startpage and I have the same result.

You've been a lot better with your old website and board.

Disppointed
STIBS

mstibs

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
Thanks a lot for considering my criticism and giving the board a subtle makeover!
Great work and greetings from Germany! (y)
STIBS