• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] Hoping to ID this auburn, tattooed, likely European VR starlet...

Vortexxx

I should buy stock in Kleenex
Hey gang, so I stumbled across a VR/virtual reality vid online (and being a video, I don't know how to do a Google reverse image search, unless you pros have any tips on how to do so).

I can't seem to find the original link on the site to try to comment/ask on there, and whoever uploaded it edited out the studio from the front (or it's not visible on the edges of the video, which is usually how one can try to figure out who a starlet is in this case, by going to that studio's site and browsing what they have listed).

So, hoping some of you-- hopefully VR fans here-- may recognize her?? Her hair's shoulder-length, caramel-colored I guess you'd call it, brown eyes, slim/doesn't seem to have implants, she doesn't seem to have any piercings (on tongue, tits, clit, etc), but has a decent of tattoos (see photos)... one on both her left & right shoulders and a number of 'em on both forearms (btwn. the elbow and hands), including one on her right outside forearm that looks like a rabbit with X'd-out eyes wearing a crown, 2 feathers (one big, one small) on her right inside forearm, and an arm with a pointed index finger on her left outside forearm.

Throughout this slightly over 30-min. video (I estimate only about 10-20 secs could've been excised if the very beginning/end were edited out), she barely talks/engages with the viewer, so as much as I hate to assume I'm guessing English may not be her first language (and she looks like she could be Czech or Russian, but I could be wrong).

Any ideas are helpful; ideally once I know her name I can figure out the studio/name of the vid (but hell, if you happen to know all that, I'm in your time-saving debt...). Thanks! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 1 face.jpg
    Screenshot 1 face.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 219
  • Screenshot 2 left-wrist 'hand' tattoo.jpg
    Screenshot 2 left-wrist 'hand' tattoo.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 205
  • Screenshot right arm bunny.jpg
    Screenshot right arm bunny.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 222