• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Japanese VR starlet, dyed blonde hair, tattoos on left thigh & wrist?

Vortexxx

I should buy stock in Kleenex
Hello there, I have a female performer in a Japanese-- at least I think it is-- VR/virtual reality hardcore scene that I found online that I could really use some help identifying.

While my usual method of identifying performers in such scenes is to look for a company logo at the beginning/end/corners of the scene and Google what videos they've done, it's difficult to make out the 2 logos shown (I've tried zooming in, but at the video's 926 × 562 resolution they're both blurry-- see attached photos-- one seems to say IPPA, but I haven't been able to find much of anything about them online, and even then usually with these studios, sometimes any text will be in Japanese which I can't read/write anyway). If you can at least tell me what those studios are, that'd be helpful, as I've seen their logo on other scenes that I'm also trying to ID. I've included some screengrabs that include both the entire scene, and just her (since the framing of the image previews kinda shows the middle, for anyone who doesn't want to click on them).

• She has dyed blonde hair (obviously, she might not usually have her hair that color).
• It appears that she may be wearing brown-hued contact lenses as well.
• She's wearing a sleeveless tie-dyed T-shirt that says "Venice Beach Experience."
• The only identifying marks I've seen on her are some small black tattoos on her inner left wrist, and a black net/web-like design on her upper left thigh (see attached pics).
• It's set in a karaoke room.
• It's a single camera setup/cam stays the same place the entire scene.
• The scene is 22:26 long (not sure if it's edited though).

And sorry, it's been a minute since I've asked for help ID'ing someone here, so I hope I adhered to all the latest guidelines.

Thank you so much for any leads!!

Attachments

• Zoom Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 1.44.19 PM.png
    Zoom Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 1.44.19 PM.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 175
  • Thigh tattoo Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 8.16.39 PM.jpg
    Thigh tattoo Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 8.16.39 PM.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 172
  • Wrist tattoo Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 1.29.02 PM.jpg
    Wrist tattoo Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 1.29.02 PM.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 171
  • Wrist tattoos Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 1.32.08 AM.jpg
    Wrist tattoos Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 1.32.08 AM.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 173
  • Single screen 2022-06-27 at 2.20.12 PM.jpg
    Single screen 2022-06-27 at 2.20.12 PM.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 181
  • brown contacts 2022-06-27 at 2.19.14 PM.jpg
    brown contacts 2022-06-27 at 2.19.14 PM.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

mgomes

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
Isshiki Iroha
WAVR-191 [VR] SEX Until Morning With A Gal I Met In A Karaoke Box Waiting For The First Train

Vortexxx

I should buy stock in Kleenex
Isshiki Iroha
WAVR-191 [VR] SEX Until Morning With A Gal I Met In A Karaoke Box Waiting For The First Train

You, sir or mam, are a golden god!! Jeez, thank you so much, I didn't think I was going to get ANY kind of answer.

Admittedly I was shortsighted in sharing what info I had, as the file's name did indeed include WAVR 191, I'm not sure what WAVR is/if it's the name of a studio, but I should've realized that that'd be helpful in identifying the scene.

The only bummer about my now knowing her name is that it looks like her namesake Isshiki Iroha is some anime/manga character, so Googling her mainly just seems to pull up some adult cartoons of THAT character... hopefully I can find more of her.

Regardless, thanks a ton!