• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Octomom

643 Votes

smoknn

I can't remember what I said 100 posts ago!
damn i bet she is a run away train in bed..i dated a girl when i was in my 20s that she favored a lot..lots of talk about nymps thats bullshit..if you ever really had one...you do one of two things..you either quit your job or someone helps you fuck her..she cant get enough..walk in from work..she would start pulling her cloths off...wake you up at 3 in the morning sucking your cock..i know that sounds nice..but to much of anything is enough

Hot Mega

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
damn i bet she is a run away train in bed..i dated a girl when i was in my 20s that she favored a lot..lots of talk about nymps thats bullshit..if you ever really had one...you do one of two things..you either quit your job or someone helps you fuck her..she cant get enough..walk in from work..she would start pulling her cloths off...wake you up at 3 in the morning sucking your cock..i know that sounds nice..but to much of anything is enough

Almost thought you were channeling brother fallhell there for a min...

If I copy, you theorize octomom can fuck because she looks like a chick who used to wake you up with knob-slobbin'? Correct?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Nadia Sullaman (sp) is clearly psychotic. Who in their right mind would do that to themselves. She blamed the fertility doctor, bull shit! She knew what she was doing.

And as for crazy bitches, their amusement is short lived, when they suddenly presume something and come after you with a knife, you drop them with your Ruger, then you have to get bleach, and some shovels. Call up a friend at 2am, drive out to the mojave, have him help you dig the hole. Then kill your friend... take his cell phone bury that too, then call your parents for an alibi or immediately leave the state......

hexsianide

Knows how 2 have sex, in theory
51881147_wtf_reaction_gif.gif

smoknn

Almost thought you were channeling brother fallhell there for a min...

If I copy, you theorize Octomom can fuck because she looks like a chick who used to wake you up with knob-slobbin'? Correct?

well shes got 14 kids..someone close to her likes sex

smoknn

shes amazing she cant set still..very special lady...chasing 14 kids is something i COULDNT do..i would shoot myself a week into it

DOA82

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Just because she had 8 kids is no reflection on her sexual habits in bed.

The number of children a woman carries is not based on the number of guys she fucked and collected the semen of to power her baby engine.

Fact is, after 8 kids that pussy is gonna look Hiroshima on the way out.

Foreplay should never be interupted with the cries of "Medic!"

girk1

Closed Account

The number of children a woman carries is not based on the number of guys she fucked and collected the semen of to power her baby engine.

I doubt if she had any of her 14 kids Vaginally.

That being said from interviews she seems to be a nice girl(a little dingy) ,but pretty asexual (she claims) and more trouble than she's worth.

smoknn

she dont have 8 she has 14...i dont care what angle you look at that from...someone likes to fuck

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
What fucking significance does this have to do with Octomom, this makes as much sense as one of those things that have made no sense to me...what is everybody yelling about!

Neutron66

I need to clean my screen!
You guys know that she was artificially inseminated, right?

She may still be a fucking virgin.

:cool: